X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take again

Comment

• Originally posted by vicparedes93 View Post
      Just got an email saying I am no longer being considered. Currently with NYPD, do you think its worth taking the test again? Or should I expect the same result the 2nd time around?
      any idea what part you might have failed on if you don’t mind me asking? I just went for my polygraph a few days ago but I’m guessing they Don’t tell you if you passed, only if you failed.

Comment

• vicparedes93
        vicparedes93 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't even get to that portion, I only did my panel interview. Im thinking they didn't like the answers to some of the scenario questions I gave.

• HighwayBob
        HighwayBob commented
        Editing a comment
        A LOT of rollovers are failing the panel interview. A LOT.

• Pointnypd
        Pointnypd commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey in the currently nypd and in the process for mtapd. Do u mind sharing your experience in the poly?

• Yea I didn't get it either. Dont really know why I answered like IAB. Compared my answers with my friend who did get it. Practically the same answers. Really big let down

Comment

• Where can I get my Graduation Certificate from NYPD? I graduated in 6/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Rojas View Post
          Where can I get my Graduation Certificate from NYPD? I graduated in 6/2012
          I was told the new academy - printing section.

I was originally told the old academy but when I went there in person I was told differently. The only thing you can get at the old academy is an application to get a transcript.

I have not gone to the new academy yet to see if I get the runaround.

Comment

• crye088
            crye088 commented
            Editing a comment
            The graphics section at the new academy is responsible for printing out certifications. I called them last week & they specifically told me "they aren't doing reprints." I'm sure they caught wind of this whole mta thing & in typical nypd fashion, aren't going to make it easy for us. No worries, my investigator was pretty cool with me using a printout of my transcripts which any mos can do on a dept comp.

• does anyone have a DIFFERENT PHYSICAL date other than nov 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by onthejob806 View Post
            does anyone have a DIFFERENT PHYSICAL date other than nov 2nd.
            There is one scheduled for 11/9. Anyone called should have 30 days notice. It should be about 200-300 people scheduled each date.

Comment

• onthejob806
              onthejob806 commented
              Editing a comment
              damn thats a lot. hopefully they are lenient

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              Lenient? Either you pass or you don't!

• crye088
              crye088 commented
              Editing a comment
              "Lenient" lmfaooo I can't see any department passing anyone if they fail within the designated times/reps for each exercise. I'll be honest, I'm on the border for everything, could go either way, but I'll be busting my *** till than

• Got the psychological exam coming soon anything I should be aware of ??

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangh8r View Post
              Got the psychological exam coming soon anything I should be aware of ??
              Written?

Comment

• I applied for the MTA Police Officer position but did not get an email saying if I qualified/or not to take the written. I know a few people who received an email saying they were selected or not.

Comment

• Just got my email for the December 15th examination date. Thrilled I would love to be part of the newly hired 500, 250 civilian group.

Comment

• Some of my friends received an email to take exam Dec 15. I did not get anything saying Ive been scheduled or that I was not Randomly selected. Should I be worried?

Comment

• LukeSW
                      LukeSW commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No because we didn't waste any money UNLIKE the PAPD which forced applicants to pay first for a "lottery" rigged with nepotism.

• nybluuline
                      nybluuline commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Apparently there’s still another test date but not sure

• Theout
                      Theout commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Totally disagree .
                      I would have rather do it PAPD way - waste 20 and then later either be selected and take the test ( knowing I will be in the process) or knowing right away I am out of the process instead of MTA way
                      - not paying and waiting for the lottery. Where even when selected to take the test - preparing for it - and passing does not guarantee continuation of the process because there is another lottery after you pass the test.

But both are great jobs - would take either one.

• I think there’s still hope, I thought I was out of it when my buddy said he got the email for a November exam, and I didn’t and today I also got mines for December, so they may have other exam dates.
                    I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• Who's ready for tomorrow. Its do or die.

Comment

• ericcartman34
                        ericcartman34 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For what? To get called for a written or to get processed?

• HighwayBob
                        HighwayBob commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Physical.

Make sure you dress appropriately. Most of the testing will take place outdoors.

• I’ve bee. Trying to get a solid answer but have had no luck. Does anyone know how and if our pensions transfer over to MTA? I am fortunate to be Tier 2 and interested to know if that carries over.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7332 users online. 388 members and 6944 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X