300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted****
    Last edited by Theout; 10-08-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Anybody done with some other steps of the process yet? If yes how'd it go?

Comment

• Originally posted by 276k-1under View Post
        I got the email for PFT 11/2 .. and the shocker, NOT A PO.. lolol

How is that a "shocker"? Large numbers of people have been eliminated during panel interviews, especially current LEOs. It takes a vary large pool of applicants to get one who passes everything and is eligible for hiring.

Comment

• Any chance civilians will be called at some point?

Comment

• HighwayBob
            HighwayBob commented
            Editing a comment
            Civilians are always getting called.

• maldanator123
            maldanator123 commented
            Editing a comment
            HighwayBob I asked because I haven’t heard anything yet.

• HighwayBob
            HighwayBob commented
            Editing a comment
            The people doing the processing are a little overwhelmed. Most of them are up there on temporary assignments to help out.

• Anyone got a copy of their academy certificate. They all giving me the run around everywhere i go

Comment

• iKiCCS
            iKiCCS commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea that’s it

• HighwayBob
            HighwayBob commented
            Editing a comment
            You can get an application for a transcript at the old Academy on the 8th floor. I was told there that to get a diploma reprint you need to go to the new academy. Printing Section does it.

• iKiCCS
            iKiCCS commented
            Editing a comment
            Unreal, i went to the new academy and the old one. No one had a clue

• HighwayBob
            HighwayBob commented
            Editing a comment
            I just went to the old academy two weeks ago and got a transcript application. They told me there that to get a diploma reprint I needed to go to College Point. I haven't been over there yet to see if I get a different story there.

• I would advise anyone waiting to be called to go ahead and file to take the next test if you can afford the 40 bucks, just in case.

Comment

• Is there a reason why it's taking so long to get a return call after the panel interview? I called MTA hiring they said that's normal, everyone has a different interviewer who work at different paces

Comment

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              The reason is probably because the limited staff is overwhelmed with processing work.

• Dubs123
              Dubs123 commented
              Editing a comment
              What was the number you called? I’m in the same boat as you. When did you have your interview?

• Originally posted by HighwayBob View Post
            I would advise anyone waiting to be called to go ahead and file to take the next test if you can afford the 40 bucks, just in case.
            Can you sign up directly? Don’t you have to be randomly selected to apply to take the test ?
            I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              As far as I know now the plan is no lottery for this next test - anyone who applies will be taking it. Last I heard there will be three test dates coming up.

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know what you mean by "directly".

• Josel1992
              Josel1992 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh okay thanks. I thought I could apply and automatically pay the fee after reading a post but then last i heard it was a lotto
              But let’s see hopefully we all are allowed to take the test

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless you "heard" that from someone at MTAPD in an official capacity or an exam announcement then it's just a rumor.

• For current MOS, do any of you definitively know where we pick up this NYPD graduation certificate from? Is it the new police academy or the old one?

Comment

• onthejob806
              onthejob806 commented
              Editing a comment
              is your investigator asking for you to get this cause mines isn't.

• crye088
              crye088 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah my investigator asked for it

• Hey everyone, i know I've posted in here before regarding this topic but I again will like to see if anyone is in the same boat as me. I'm OTJ NYPD. My panel interview was September 27th. I still have not heard anything back. I called human resources they claim it's normal to take this long could be 3 or 4 weeks since they are extremely busy. I mentioned I know guys who received a response within 3 days and have appointments for poly physical medical etc. She said every interviewer and BI is different dont go based off everyone else and apparantly I'm still good just have to be patient. My good friend who's mtapd said the same thing but idk im stressing out. Anyone in the same position as me or anyone care to shed some helpful light on this situation? Much appreciated

Comment

• Bk_Gearhead
              Bk_Gearhead commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m in the same position im otj nypd transit and I took my interview on the 26th, haven’t heard anything yet and both my friends who are on the job who went before and after me already got the call...keeping fingers crossed

• HighwayBob
              HighwayBob commented
              Editing a comment
              Applicant Investigations was broad-sided by this sudden big push to hire massive numbers. They put out an order asking for volunteers to work a temporary assignment in AI to help out. They are generally all good people but they are inexperienced when it comes to working up there and they haven't had much time to adjust. They're learning as they go.

I wouldn't read anything at all into the fact that you haven't heard anything but someone else heard three days later. None whatsoever. AI is doing the best they can and HR is in the same boat. Don't worry about it just give it some more time.

If anything I would think that if you did NOT pass they would have let you know right away. More than likely your paperwork got tossed in a pile for one of the new people and they haven't gotten to it yet.

• R0B0C0P
              R0B0C0P commented
              Editing a comment
              Highway bob always with the good info! Thanks

• Thanks for the information HighwayBob

Comment

• I received the email today that I am no longer under consideration for mta so, good luck to those who got chosen, so if anyone is waiting they are sending emails out now

Comment

• HighwayBob
                HighwayBob commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you file to take the next test?

• Anyone taken the psych yet? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Just got an email saying I am no longer being considered. Currently with NYPD, do you think its worth taking the test again? Or should I expect the same result the 2nd time around?

Comment

• Take again

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8590 users online. 443 members and 8147 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X