Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors are physicals will be done in November. As per my buddy's investigator & the Sgt who conducted his friend's panel interview. Start running boys lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

PD now, great commute compared to other guys. Just wondering about the Pol and what ifs you know. I’m in the military teyinf to find out if the MTA is a good as PD with its leave policy. You ?
      At top pay, on the sgt list and a few months from promotion likely. A lot of things to consider. Mta is currently out of contract, who knows what their next contract will be. If the subway rumor is true, who knows how long we’ll be there before any movement. How long do you have with the city?

Comment

• I really recommend making the move. I understand some of you have financial priorities and it may seem hard to make it work but I promise it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny228 View Post
          I really recommend making the move. I understand some of you have financial priorities and it may seem hard to make it work but I promise it's worth it.
          Im guessing you’re currently with Mta? Prior city?

Comment

• Originally posted by crye088 View Post
            Rumors are physicals will be done in November. As per my buddy's investigator & the Sgt who conducted his friend's panel interview. Start running boys lol
            I applied for the 2019 test, lol I started running yesterday

Comment

• Bidstar
              Bidstar commented
              Editing a comment
              Segurosky3410 Lool that’s crazy one week is just
              Not enough to be able to run the 1.5 mile without passing out

• Segurosky3410
              Segurosky3410 commented
              Editing a comment
              The PT for them isn't hard. I've been through it. Just sucks i got DQ because of my GPA when i got to the background check. I'm glad u started now, when the PT arrives, u would have no doubts. Smart man.

• R0B0C0P
              R0B0C0P commented
              Editing a comment
              Segurosky...you need at least what 3.0 gpa? 2 or 4 years?

• Bidstar
              Bidstar commented
              Editing a comment
              2.00 gpa and 60 credits or 2 years of military experience

• Originally posted by NY2TX View Post

At top pay, on the sgt list and a few months from promotion likely. A lot of things to consider. Mta is currently out of contract, who knows what their next contract will be. If the subway rumor is true, who knows how long we’ll be there before any movement. How long do you have with the city?
            Not long lol. And movement is one of the things that has me wondering also, pd has so many units I’m not sure what movement is like with the mta. But for you I’m sure it’s going to be super tough with all the things you just mentioned.
            stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by crye088 View Post
              Rumors are physicals will be done in November. As per my buddy's investigator & the Sgt who conducted his friend's panel interview. Start running boys lol
              I wonder if civilians would be invited to this physical also just to start weeding people out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunee88 View Post

I wonder if civilians would be invited to this physical also just to start weeding people out.
                I’m still wondering if they are hiring otj or both. Assumed no but after reading some posts on here about civilians processing I am confused

Comment

• We just have to wait and see. They are processing OTJ people because they dont have to repeat 6 mo. academy training. They just need to go thru MTAPD school and field training.

Comment

• R0B0C0P
                    R0B0C0P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where’s the mtapd school? Where is field training done?

• Does anyone know what the year to year salary increase looks like for MTAPD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dvino View Post
                    Does anyone know what the year to year salary increase looks like for MTAPD?
                    Someone already posted it on here. You will have to go back a few post on here.
                    stay humble

Comment

• how long does it take to take a sgt exam in mtapd and whats thier sgt top pay if anyone knows

Comment

• west_prime
                        west_prime commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry no need

• Had the panel interview today let’s see what happens next.
                      stay humble

Comment

• What did they say about physical and polygraph?

Comment

• MLNY95
                          MLNY95 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Had my panel today. Physical will be done in a few weeks/early November. Polygraph will be done also.

• crye088
                          crye088 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wonder how soon a "few weeks" is? I've heard sometime in November from a few people but who knows. Hopefully early November to give us a little more time to get in shape haha

• Nothing they just said; we will contact those who are qualified. And, for those who are called back they want any command disciplines, RMP accident reports, yearly evaluations, and anything related to ICO.
                        Last edited by SVO1983; 09-23-2019, 02:51 PM.
                        stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8527 users online. 432 members and 8095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X