Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. In process of nypd got called for second psych. But just got this email today.

Comment

• I sent the email and got a reply today for a panel interview September 10th. They also email you a pdf application with about 7 pages worth of stuff to fill out [employment history, if u been collared, school, etc]

Comment

• No. In nypd process but from years ago.

Comment

• Can confirm, they are looking to add around 500 officers.

Comment

• nybluuline
            nybluuline commented
            Editing a comment
            Any idea on when more physicals will go out?

• timtime
            timtime commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I don’t know if they rumor is true they are bypassing that step for OTJ people or not. I only know that they are looking to add people.

• 276k-1under
            276k-1under commented
            Editing a comment
            Union guy for MTAPD I know says they are definitely looking for 500 but also looking to grab 500 rollovers from NYPD... And you know after the PC and Mayor BS they will get 500 in one shot

• nybluuline
            nybluuline commented
            Editing a comment
            U know if they plan on doing another lottery then for those who aren’t rollovers?

• Does anyone know the actual pay scale for the MTA?

Comment

• Segurosky3410
            Segurosky3410 commented
            Editing a comment
            104 and change when u add longevity it's on the site. For working 3 days a week. Sweet.

• Does anyone know if they’re only canvassing people who have police experience (in academy or otj) or are they also processing anybody who passed? The email they sent out made it seem like the former.

Comment

• I got that email today also, I wasn’t sure what it was about. I replied tho
            stay humble

Comment

• nybluuline
              nybluuline commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems like a lot of people got it. My main question is if they are only looking for people currently otj, or both. Wondering if they sent the email about updating info if they plan on doing a lottery for the people that aren’t

• Did anyone NOT OTJ get the email to setup panel interview or just the email asking fo “update info

Comment

• 276k-1under
              276k-1under commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I got an email not otj

• crye088
              crye088 commented
              Editing a comment
              276k-1under, which email did you specifically get though? To setup a panel interview or to update info?

• It's a if you know somebody your 100% in and if you dont you got a 50/50 shot
            Nypd Exam: 3314
            Score: 96 list#: 1××

apd-5: ??

medical: ??

written psych: ??

oral psych: ??

met with BI: ??

Jst: ??

Mini-med: ??

New York State Police 10/19/2013

List#

Comment

• Is mtapd looking to take over transit from nypd?

Comment

• Currently OTJ w/ NYPD. Received the email on Monday as well, was scheduled for the panel interview on September 17th. Good luck to everyone, lets hope all the rumours are accurate.

Comment

• Where’s my brooklyn north personnel! Lol tryna leave for MTA ASAP

Comment

• Current NYPD. Received email asking if I was a current MOS (was not OTJ yet when I took MTA exam) Patiently waiting now! Make sure you guys are staying in shape. Rumor has it physicals will follow the panel interview but not sure how true that is. Because I also heard OTJ people will skip physical. MTA making big push to take as many as NYPD guys as they can.
                    Last edited by MLNY95; 08-29-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• 3 questions. 1) what goes on during the panel interview? 2) what’s the pros of mta PD, if your currently NYPD? Mta PD makes slightly more in more time, but can you rank up? I’m all about making the most amount of money. Boss up. NYPD has a straight path to get that by bossing up. 3) besides money, what are the pros of mtapd

Comment

• Otj as well received my email to do the panal interview. Heard from a guy on mta that they are still looking to do the physical later on the process. Don’t know how true it is? Anyone else here anything

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10102 users online. 474 members and 9628 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X