Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if they are done calling off this exam?

Comment

• nybluuline
      nybluuline commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully. Did you hear this from someone in mta?

• hopefullyin26
      hopefullyin26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, I heard it from one of the cops. It might be true since a bunch of OTJ cops got the email for panel.

• nybluuline
      nybluuline commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone said they heard 300 otj cops will get called. U think it will be capped at that? Wish we had More info

• hopefullyin26
      hopefullyin26 commented
      Editing a comment
      No one will know for sure, until someone meets with their BI.

• Originally posted by nybluuline View Post
    Anyone know if they are done calling off this exam?
    I start processing later this month(physical). Received the invitation via email last month.

Comment

• nybluuline
      nybluuline commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome. I’m keeping my fingers crossed they still send more invites out

• Does anyone know when the next exam is and to apply for it?

Comment

• Bobboooo
      Bobboooo commented
      Editing a comment
      In the same boat as you man, I hear people on the job saying it's always coming soon but I'm thinking 2020. Usually four years between exams however; MTA is it's own beast. I'm not OTJ however; I'm in the process of taking all the exams. There is rumored to be an NYPD exam in November/December so definitely look for that unless you're already on.

• Anyone here if there are any mta cops going into July academy?

Comment

• All looking for the exam, new exam will be Q1 of 2020. I’m on the job heard it from the training unit

Comment

• Segurosky3410
        Segurosky3410 commented
        Editing a comment
        That sucks ill be deploy.

• boconnor
        boconnor commented
        Editing a comment
        Segurosky3410 I'm pretty sure you can contact them about taking the exam another date

• Segurosky3410
        Segurosky3410 commented
        Editing a comment
        boconnor sucks they DQ me on the background bc of GPA. Haven't read if anybody got the invite to the Academy. Although slots are limited.

• Did anyone get an email in regards to saying you're interested in setting up a panel interview?

Comment

• iKiCCS
        iKiCCS commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the same email as well as a buddy of mine. Were both OTJ so idk if that makes it different. I never got emailed for a physical and stuff like everyone else did earlier in the year.

• Also got the same email today , otj as well . Don’t know if you guys have any further information in regards

Comment

• I know an LT in the MTA I’m otj as well I got the same email.....he told me that today he heard a rumor that they r trying to hire 300 cops from NYPD by Jan and that another rumor is going around that they will by pass the physical exam and polygraph....and he knows to prettt high up ppl so this has a better chance of being true than false but acne again he still said “he heard a rumor”.....but if everyone say they on ojt and got the same email kind of adds up so far

Comment

• Does anyone know if you rollover do have to start at their starting salary and you time counts on the back or does you time count on the front and you go to their pay at ur current years in position

Comment

• i also got the email today to set up a panel interview ... what is expected exactly can someone elaborate
            Chasing Dreams ...

Comment

• Segurosky3410
              Segurosky3410 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not a big deal. Situational questions and how you would respond. Use common sense. U be fine.

• Are they hiring NYPD cause of the transit crackdown?

Comment

• The FAQ section of their website states they don’t accept emergency management credits because it’s not an accredited college, but it doesn’t mention if you can use those credits when they are transferred to an accredited college like Fredrics college. Can anyone clarify this?

Comment

• I heard the same information from someone on MTA currently. Does anyone know the actual pay chart for MTA? All I can find is top and bottom pay.

Comment

also OTJ Looking to transfer to MTA Got an email yesterday for the panel interview. Haven’t done the physical yet

Comment

• Got a email asking to update info by September 2nd. Anything to that? Or they send to everyone ?

Comment

• nybluuline
                      nybluuline commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you otj now?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3841 users online. 160 members and 3681 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X