300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krull View Post
    You are still in the game, when I took the written test there were people there saying it took them two years to get called for the test.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Damn that's a long time but its worth it. I'm hoping to get into something soon. I graduated college last year.

Comment

The written test is by invitation, they set up the test when they have enough people, you should update your aplication, let them know you graduated.

Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

The written test is by invitation, they set up the test when they have enough people, you should update your aplication, let them know you graduated.

I did. That is the first thing i put down when i applied in April

Comment

2 questions (apologies if this was covered elsewhere)-

Is there an age requirement like most other police agencies in NYS for a Police Officer with Amtrak stationed in NY?

And...

What's the salary range for a PO in NY?
          NYCD exam 6315
          Passed, Jan 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Signal_twenty View Post
            2 questions (apologies if this was covered elsewhere)-

Is there an age requirement like most other police agencies in NYS for a Police Officer with Amtrak stationed in NY?

And...

What's the salary range for a PO in NY?
            1. There is no age limit.

2. Officer: $48,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on location, level of training, and years of prior experience.

https://police.amtrak.com/index.php/career

Comment

1. There is no age limit.

2. Officer: $48,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on location, level of training, and years of prior experience.

https://police.amtrak.com/index.php/career
              By any chance have you heard back after sending your blue book ? By friend that is in Amtrak Police told me that after one month and half he was hired and in the academy.
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                By any chance have you heard back after sending your blue book ? By friend that is in Amtrak Police told me that after one month and half he was hired and in the academy.
                I just sent it, they received it last Monday.

Comment

OK, I send it in also and they received it on Monday also.

Comment

Anything yet bro ? I have a friend who has a background Interview in a few days, am waiting to get the e-mail for background interview.

Comment

Anything yet bro ? I have a friend who has a background Interview in a few days, am waiting to get the e-mail for background interview.
                      Nothing yet, how long did it take to get an interview after he submited the background package?

Comment

Nothing yet, how long did it take to get an interview after he submited the background package?

Nothing on my end, besides them confirming receipt of my blue book over email after no postage return receipt never came back to me. I haven't gotten a interview after submitting my package but I know of someone that submitted they package and 2 weeks later was called in to come over to Penn station for background interview. I was under the impressing that you already when to the background interview.

Comment

Nothing on my end, besides them confirming receipt of my blue book over email after no postage return receipt never came back to me. I haven't gotten a interview after submitting my package but I know of someone that submitted they package and 2 weeks later was called in to come over to Penn station for background interview. I was under the impressing that you already when to the background interview.
                          Did you ask for confirmation or did they send one on their own?

As far as I know they only need 12 people, the odds don't look good, but then again you never know.

Comment

As far as I know they only need 12 people, the odds don't look good, but then again you never know.
                            I asked for confirmation being that I didn't get a postal receipt returned. But am worried that they haven't called me or e-mailed after the blue book.

Comment

So far anything after the blue book submitted ?

Comment

Quick question. Has there been anyone who transfered from other amtrak stations to Penn Station

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3435 users online. 153 members and 3282 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X