Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amtrak PD- NY

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by krull View Post
    You are still in the game, when I took the written test there were people there saying it took them two years to get called for the test.

    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Damn that's a long time but its worth it. I'm hoping to get into something soon. I graduated college last year.

    Comment


    • #62
      The written test is by invitation, they set up the test when they have enough people, you should update your aplication, let them know you graduated.

      Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
      Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by krull View Post
        The written test is by invitation, they set up the test when they have enough people, you should update your aplication, let them know you graduated.

        Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
        I did. That is the first thing i put down when i applied in April

        Comment


        • #64
          2 questions (apologies if this was covered elsewhere)-

          Is there an age requirement like most other police agencies in NYS for a Police Officer with Amtrak stationed in NY?

          And...

          What's the salary range for a PO in NY?
          NYCD exam 6315
          Passed, Jan 2016

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Signal_twenty View Post
            2 questions (apologies if this was covered elsewhere)-

            Is there an age requirement like most other police agencies in NYS for a Police Officer with Amtrak stationed in NY?

            And...

            What's the salary range for a PO in NY?
            1. There is no age limit.

            2. Officer: $48,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on location, level of training, and years of prior experience.

            https://police.amtrak.com/index.php/career
            Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by krull View Post
              1. There is no age limit.

              2. Officer: $48,000.00 - $70,000.00 based on location, level of training, and years of prior experience.

              https://police.amtrak.com/index.php/career
              By any chance have you heard back after sending your blue book ? By friend that is in Amtrak Police told me that after one month and half he was hired and in the academy.
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                By any chance have you heard back after sending your blue book ? By friend that is in Amtrak Police told me that after one month and half he was hired and in the academy.
                I just sent it, they received it last Monday.
                Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by krull View Post
                  I just sent it, they received it last Monday.
                  OK, I send it in also and they received it on Monday also.
                  Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by krull View Post
                    I just sent it, they received it last Monday.
                    Anything yet bro ? I have a friend who has a background Interview in a few days, am waiting to get the e-mail for background interview.
                    Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                      Anything yet bro ? I have a friend who has a background Interview in a few days, am waiting to get the e-mail for background interview.
                      Nothing yet, how long did it take to get an interview after he submited the background package?

                      Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
                      Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by krull View Post
                        Nothing yet, how long did it take to get an interview after he submited the background package?

                        Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
                        Nothing on my end, besides them confirming receipt of my blue book over email after no postage return receipt never came back to me. I haven't gotten a interview after submitting my package but I know of someone that submitted they package and 2 weeks later was called in to come over to Penn station for background interview. I was under the impressing that you already when to the background interview.
                        Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                          Nothing on my end, besides them confirming receipt of my blue book over email after no postage return receipt never came back to me. I haven't gotten a interview after submitting my package but I know of someone that submitted they package and 2 weeks later was called in to come over to Penn station for background interview. I was under the impressing that you already when to the background interview.
                          Did you ask for confirmation or did they send one on their own?

                          As far as I know they only need 12 people, the odds don't look good, but then again you never know.
                          Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by krull View Post
                            Did you ask for confirmation or did they send one on their own?

                            As far as I know they only need 12 people, the odds don't look good, but then again you never know.
                            I asked for confirmation being that I didn't get a postal receipt returned. But am worried that they haven't called me or e-mailed after the blue book.
                            Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by krull View Post
                              Did you ask for confirmation or did they send one on their own?

                              As far as I know they only need 12 people, the odds don't look good, but then again you never know.
                              So far anything after the blue book submitted ?
                              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Quick question. Has there been anyone who transfered from other amtrak stations to Penn Station

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3435 users online. 153 members and 3282 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X