Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amtrak PD- NY

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Anybody hear anything yet? They said physical exams would be the 16th and 17th

    Comment


    • #47
      ........................
      Last edited by Decided; 07-26-2016, 05:10 PM.
      Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

      Comment


      • #48
        I received an e-mail for the agility test this weekend, Sunday the 17th at 8 am.
        Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

        Comment


        • #49
          .............................
          Last edited by Decided; 07-26-2016, 05:10 PM.
          Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

          Comment


          • #50
            Does anyone knows after the interview how long to hear back from Amtrak PD ?
            Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
              Does anyone knows after the interview how long to hear back from Amtrak PD ?
              I have an interview scheduled for the 29th, did you have your interview? if yes can you tell me what it was like.

              Thanks
              Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by krull View Post
                I have an interview scheduled for the 29th, did you have your interview? if yes can you tell me what it was like.

                Thanks
                Yes I had it today. The interview ask basic questions from a paper they read to you and is questions that just ask how would you act as a APD officer for different scenarios.
                Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                  Yes I had it today. The interview ask basic questions from a paper they read to you and is questions that just ask how would you act as a APD officer for different scenarios.
                  Thanks
                  Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Did anyone that got a conditional job offer send in the Blue book ?
                    Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                      Did anyone that got a conditional job offer send in the Blue book ?
                      Yes
                      Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I applied to the New Haven post a while back and I haven't heard anything yet from them at all. I'm guessing I'm out the process.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Or are they still calling people?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Future_Leo91 View Post
                            I applied to the New Haven post a while back and I haven't heard anything yet from them at all. I'm guessing I'm out the process.
                            You can check your application status on the amtrak website, go to careers, sign in, view profile and click on job Managment.

                            Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
                            Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by krull View Post
                              You can check your application status on the amtrak website, go to careers, sign in, view profile and click on job Managment.

                              Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
                              Ok. Thank you and when I looked at the status it says "currently under review". So I'm guessing I'm still good to go. An officer with Amtrak basically told me that they can take forever sometimes.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                You are still in the game, when I took the written test there were people there saying it took them two years to get called for the test.

                                Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
                                Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 3879 users online. 201 members and 3678 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X