Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is usually the next step after the assessment?
    New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

• Any word on the next academy?

Comment

• I haven’t heard anything
        New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

• After the assessment they invite you to take the physical portion, if you pass you move on to the written psych then oral psych. If you pass then you’ll be receive a conditional offer offer of employment. Then just have to wait for an academy. If you live in NY you’ll go to the NYPD academy if you live in Jersey you have to go to FLETC in Georgia. Mist likely everything is on hold because of budget or covid. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
          stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
            After the assessment they invite you to take the physical portion, if you pass you move on to the written psych then oral psych. If you pass then you’ll be receive a conditional offer offer of employment. Then just have to wait for an academy. If you live in NY you’ll go to the NYPD academy if you live in Jersey you have to go to FLETC in Georgia. Mist likely everything is on hold because of budget or covid. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
            This is not accurate. After the online assessment comes the written exam. Not everyone that completes the online assessment gets selected to take the written exam. There is also an oral board. Additionally, you get a conditional offer of employment before taking any of the psychological exams. You also take a medical exam before getting hired. You do not necessarily go to the NYPD academy or FLETC; the last group of recruits went to local county PD academies in NY/NJ, neither NYPD or FLETC. APD is still hiring officers, nothing is on hold.
            Last edited by Decided; 12-28-2020, 06:50 PM.
            Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. An all expenses paid trip with travel, meals, and accommodations included!

Comment

• boconnor
              boconnor commented
              Editing a comment
              Also after my conversation with someone from Philadelphia, you need to be commissioned in either the state you work in, or the state you live in. So if you work in NY, and live in say CT, you don't necessarily need to be commissioned in ny

• Good morning,

I applied for the NY Amtrak police position on 12/8/2020, my status still says “UNDER REVIEW” 12/12/2020.

What does this mean?

do I still have a chance?

Comment

• You’re under review

Comment

• Originally posted by Just curious55 View Post
                Good morning,

I applied for the NY Amtrak police position on 12/8/2020, my status still says “UNDER REVIEW” 12/12/2020.

What does this mean?

do I still have a chance?
                its over buddy

Comment

• Damn ok lol...I hope it’s a joke.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5234 users online. 308 members and 4926 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X