300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Corrections Exam #63XX Series 2015 - 2016

Just getting a thread started for these exams!

uploadfromtaptalk1450015634778.jpg

Who has taken or will take any of these exams? I have taken exam #6308. Let's keep this thread alive.

As time goes by let's update this thread with the most recent information.

Originally posted by Fly_Ty View Post
    Just getting a thread started for these exams!

[ATTACH]14317[/ATTACH]

Who has taken or will take any of these exams? I have taken exam #6308. Let's keep this thread alive.

As time goes by let's update this thread with the most recent information.
    I also took exam #6308. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.

Comment

Yeah I wish I could just start the process now. Lol

Comment

Took #6308, hopefully we don't have to wait too long, my buddy told me they were hiring a descent amount of CO

Comment

About 1,200 are definitely scheduled to be hired by the end of 2016. they want to reduce the amount of overtime and strain on the COs. 3 people from agency I worked with left for them and they was talking about their plans for the fiscal year.

Comment

Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
            About 1,200 are definitely scheduled to be hired by the end of 2016. they want to reduce the amount of overtime and strain on the COs. 3 people from agency I worked with left for them and they was talking about their plans for the fiscal year.
            That sounds very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Ty View Post
              That sounds very promising.
              By the end of Deblasios first terms hes trying to have at least 4,000 hired completely ending overtime for NYCDOC. The last class started with 630 I believe and ended with like 595 or somewhere around that number. If it works out like that hopefully I'll or whoever takes these 6300 tests will be in the classes end of 2016 early 2017. Im banking on 2017.

Comment

That would be great!
                Last edited by Fly_Ty; 12-21-2015, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I just found out that a friend of a friend started the process in July of this year and already got a call to be in the next Academy. I didn't know it could move so fast.

Comment

When did he initially take the exam?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexbuff View Post
                      When did he initially take the exam?
                      In 2013

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

I also took this exam (6308). Waiting for the list. Heard it's moving pretty quickly, but we'll see. I'm also waiting to take the Nypd exam. Sucks they suspended it. I'm 24 now so I should have definitely taken the exam earlier. In the mean time I'm finishing up my masters degree, I graduate in May. But my real dream is getting into law enforcement. I do accounting now and can't see myself behind a desk for the rest of my life. It's a sad thought lol. Goodluck to everyone!

Comment

I took exam #5310. No list number, nothing. It sucks because 14 months later were all scratching our heads. M friend told me to take exam #6308 because I would process faster than nypd

Comment

Originally posted by Alexbuff View Post
                            I took exam #5310. No list number, nothing. It sucks because 14 months later were all scratching our heads. M friend told me to take exam #6308 because I would process faster than nypd
                            Call DCAS 212-669-1357 and follow the prompts you will be able to input your social security and it will tell you the exams you took and what scores

Comment

Happy holidays everyone! Hopefully by this time next year we will be in the academy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5085 users online. 383 members and 4702 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X