Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in this process hear anything back?
    Last edited by isles93; 11-28-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I applied, went through 1st interview took all but 45 mins. and 2 weeks later i get an email from HR telling me

Thank you for meeting with us regarding the April 2017 Academy. We enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your interest in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Law Enforcement team. Although we were favorably impressed with your background and expertise, we regret that we are unable to offer you a seat in the Academy at this time.

Nypd Exam: 3314
      Score: 96 list#: 1××

apd-5: ??

medical: ??

written psych: ??

oral psych: ??

met with BI: ??

Jst: ??

Mini-med: ??

New York State Police 10/19/2013

List#

Comment

Sorry to hear that, what date did you go on the interview?

Comment

Oct 27 was my interview.
          Nypd Exam: 3314
          Score: 96 list#: 1××

apd-5: ??

medical: ??

written psych: ??

oral psych: ??

met with BI: ??

Jst: ??

Mini-med: ??

New York State Police 10/19/2013

List#

Comment

I had my second interview been waiting a few weeks to hear back now

Comment

I went NOV 4 on my frist interview I'm still waiting for a response both you guys went on the interview earlier than me im guessing.

Comment

How was the interview? Any pointers?

Comment

Hey guys I'm scheduled for an interview any words of advise? like what to expect? I have a Criminology degree and years of customer service exp.

Comment

Anyone get past the second interview or get conditionals yet?

Comment

I'm currently waiting as well. I tried calling HR and emailing but no answer. You guys try yet?

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear also, been over a month. But I'm guessing it might be not such a bad thing considering some people heard back right away and were told thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Anybody hear anything yet? I went for my first interview December 2nd. Haven't heard anything since then.

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

For what ever it is worth, since the federal government is on hiring freeze, some Feds have been known to emulate what the federal government does, even thought the Banks aren't actually federal government. The flip side of that is public safety, etc., is likely to be exempt from that. While I don't know that this actually helps much, it could, possibly, be a reason that this process is taking a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
                                For what ever it is worth, since the federal government is on hiring freeze, some Feds have been known to emulate what the federal government does, even thought the Banks aren't actually federal government. The flip side of that is public safety, etc., is likely to be exempt from that. While I don't know that this actually helps much, it could, possibly, be a reason that this process is taking a bit longer.
                                That could be what step in the process are you on? Did you have a second interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7395 users online. 264 members and 7131 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X