Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaycito205
    replied
    hey anyone on here took Suffolk exam?? I took the exam got a 100...completed everything yet failed the polygraph in the most shady way possible. they thought I was hiding something but my top secret clearance I had in the marine corps didn't make a difference.. its strange I was a part of the first class of 175 which consisted of about 7 African American Hispanic,(I am Hispanic and African American) so far every African American I processed with has been dqd. I truly hope this process with NYPD is better than suffolk

Leave a comment:

• Morgan_1776
    replied
    Took 5314 too. This wait is killing me. All my cop friends just keep telling me to be patient, but I can't stop thinking and reading about NYPD.

Leave a comment:

• Jparodi
    replied
    lucky you!! ^

Leave a comment:

• Pserraty
    replied
    i took exam 5303 guys. got my score in 5 months roughly

Leave a comment:

• Prestige
    replied
    thanks for your quick responses! I hope it all goes well for us. See you guys in the academy

Leave a comment:

• wolf0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Meizele_15481 View Post
    From what I've read on this forum it seems that each agency varies, I haven't met anyone with the issue so I honestly haven't got a clue. And from googling it seems you got to pass some sort of test so until the medical you really wouldn't know. I would say to keep other agencies and options open. You don't want to wait and then not pass the medical. Keep thinking positive.

Search the site I'm sure it's a topic that has been discussed. And being the person I am I searched the site out of curiosity and found that color deficiency can be a DQ.
    Awesome response meizele. Couldn't have said it better myself. I Really hope everything goes well for him and we can all end up in the same academy class someday

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Originally posted by wolf0123 View Post
    I'm not sure if that would be a problem. I really hope it doesn't. Just think positive Maybe meizele_15481 might know something?
    From what I've read on this forum it seems that each agency varies, I haven't met anyone with the issue so I honestly haven't got a clue. And from googling it seems you got to pass some sort of test so until the medical you really wouldn't know. I would say to keep other agencies and options open. You don't want to wait and then not pass the medical. Keep thinking positive.

Search the site I'm sure it's a topic that has been discussed. And being the person I am I searched the site out of curiosity and found that color deficiency can be a DQ.
    Last edited by Meizele_15481; 06-12-2015, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Hehe now that would be one nice gift. Maybe we'll get it on your exact birthday. [emoji2]
    My thoughts exactly. That would be exciting.

Leave a comment:

• wolf0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Prestige View Post
    Not much, just trying to earn the credits. I hope my red and green deficiency won't be a problem :S i am worried. How is waiting working out for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if that would be a problem. I really hope it doesn't. Just think positive Maybe meizele_15481 might know something?
    Last edited by wolf0123; 06-12-2015, 10:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wolf0123
    replied
    Thanks, no need to apologize. I hope so too. It would be just in time for my b-day lol.
    Hehe now that would be one nice gift. Maybe we'll get it on your exact birthday. [emoji2]

Leave a comment:

• Prestige
    replied
    What's up buddy?
    Not much, just trying to earn the credits. I hope my red and green deficiency won't be a problem :S i am worried. How is waiting working out for you ?

Leave a comment:

• wolf0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Prestige View Post
    Hello guys i took 5325.

What's up buddy?

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    I apologize I didn't know [emoji2]. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it by August or sooner lol
    Thanks, no need to apologize. I hope so too. It would be just in time for my b-day lol.

Leave a comment:

• wolf0123
    replied
    [emoji2] call me sista lol. I think August is a good assumption, if I'm not mistaken others have said they got their list numbers roughly 8 months after taking the exam.
    I apologize I didn't know [emoji2]. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it by August or sooner lol

Leave a comment:

• Prestige
    replied
    Hello guys i took 5325.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4881 users online. 285 members and 4596 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X