Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tls
    replied
    Is anyone coming on Wednesday to Farrell's? Trying to gauge a headcount to see if it'll just be me.

Leave a comment:

• tls
    replied
    Originally posted by Jets2 View Post
    Just a heads up, April 15th is deadline for SCPD. Application fee is $100.00, residency not required until 1 year after appt. (I think) Newsday reported only 5300 hundred have applied so far ( coincidental) new starting salary 42k and top salary of $111k after 11 years. Suffolk County big shot said in years past was flooded with NYPD applicants but with new pay scale tremendous drop off in applicants.
    Thanks for the heads up. Would it be bad form to apply to both and, if accepted to NYPD down the road, leave SCPD after a short stint? Or this one of those cross that bridge when you get to it moments?

Leave a comment:

• WhyCantIFindANameThatHasntBeenPickedYet
    replied
    Its this just a meet and greet or can we discuss the process? I'm not to familiar with the process but I just got my rank and was wondering, do they deplete the list or reach a point of the list for one test and move on to the next? Forgive my "noobness" I wasn't on my game and it costed me, I didn't do as well as I hopped I would. I did scored better then 60% as a none resident don't want to be to specific, but what now?

Leave a comment:

• Jets2
    replied
    Just a heads up, April 15th is deadline for SCPD. Application fee is $100.00, residency not required until 1 year after appt. (I think) Newsday reported only 5300 hundred have applied so far ( coincidental) new starting salary 42k and top salary of $111k after 11 years. Suffolk County big shot said in years past was flooded with NYPD applicants but with new pay scale tremendous drop off in applicants.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Originally posted by Jets2 View Post
    Couldn't make it either as I'm from LI but I'm 5 months away from being able to buy a beer legally! Looking forward to that as well!
    Counting those days aren't you? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jets2
    replied
    Couldn't make it either as I'm from LI but I'm 5 months away from being able to buy a beer legally! Looking forward to that as well!

Leave a comment:

• Alexbuff
    replied
    Damn I have a concert that night. Rain check me in for the next one

Leave a comment:

• tls
    replied
    I'm thinking Farrell's in BK after work.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    53XX Exam Offline Meetup

Originally posted by tls View Post
    Anyone available on Wednesday the 25th for some drinks and a meet and greet?
    Should be just fine for me. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tls
    replied
    Anyone available on Wednesday the 25th for some drinks and a meet and greet?

Leave a comment:

• luis0919
    replied
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Jparodi
    replied
    pretty awesome

Leave a comment:

• Alexbuff
    replied
    Awesome dude

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• tls
    started a topic 53XX Exam Offline Meetup

53XX Exam Offline Meetup

Here is a thread where we can try to coordinate plans to gather folks together in the real world and help each other out to prepare for the application process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2721 users online. 153 members and 2568 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X