• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys i took 5325.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Meizele_15481 View Post
      [emoji2] call me sista lol. I think August is a good assumption, if I'm not mistaken others have said they got their list numbers roughly 8 months after taking the exam.
      I apologize I didn't know [emoji2]. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it by August or sooner lol

Comment

Originally posted by wolf0123 View Post
        I apologize I didn't know [emoji2]. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get it by August or sooner lol
        Thanks, no need to apologize. I hope so too. It would be just in time for my b-day lol.
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Prestige View Post
          Hello guys i took 5325.

What's up buddy?

Comment

What's up buddy?
            Not much, just trying to earn the credits. I hope my red and green deficiency won't be a problem :S i am worried. How is waiting working out for you ?

Comment

Thanks, no need to apologize. I hope so too. It would be just in time for my b-day lol.
              Hehe now that would be one nice gift. Maybe we'll get it on your exact birthday. [emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Prestige View Post
                Not much, just trying to earn the credits. I hope my red and green deficiency won't be a problem :S i am worried. How is waiting working out for you ?

I'm not sure if that would be a problem. I really hope it doesn't. Just think positive Maybe meizele_15481 might know something?
                Last edited by wolf0123; 06-12-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hehe now that would be one nice gift. Maybe we'll get it on your exact birthday. [emoji2]
                  My thoughts exactly. That would be exciting.

Comment

I'm not sure if that would be a problem. I really hope it doesn't. Just think positive Maybe meizele_15481 might know something?
                    From what I've read on this forum it seems that each agency varies, I haven't met anyone with the issue so I honestly haven't got a clue. And from googling it seems you got to pass some sort of test so until the medical you really wouldn't know. I would say to keep other agencies and options open. You don't want to wait and then not pass the medical. Keep thinking positive.

Search the site I'm sure it's a topic that has been discussed. And being the person I am I searched the site out of curiosity and found that color deficiency can be a DQ.
                    Last edited by Meizele_15481; 06-12-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

From what I've read on this forum it seems that each agency varies, I haven't met anyone with the issue so I honestly haven't got a clue. And from googling it seems you got to pass some sort of test so until the medical you really wouldn't know. I would say to keep other agencies and options open. You don't want to wait and then not pass the medical. Keep thinking positive.

Search the site I'm sure it's a topic that has been discussed. And being the person I am I searched the site out of curiosity and found that color deficiency can be a DQ.
                      Awesome response meizele. Couldn't have said it better myself. I Really hope everything goes well for him and we can all end up in the same academy class someday

Comment

thanks for your quick responses! I hope it all goes well for us. See you guys in the academy

Comment

i took exam 5303 guys. got my score in 5 months roughly
                          NYPD EXAM:5305
                          TAKEN: 8/29/14]
                          LIST NUMBER:1##
                          LIST RECEIVED: 2/23/15
                          SCORE: 9#.##

NYSCO EXAM:45-784
                          TAKEN: 10/18/14
                          LIST NUMBER:23###
                          LIST RECEIVED:9/17/15
                          SCORE:8#.##

SCPD EXAM: 15-5002-240
                          TAKEN: 6/13/15
                          LIST NUMBER: 1##
                          LIST RECEIVED: 12/24/15
                          SCORE:9#

SCPD EXAM: 15-5006-241
                          TAKEN: 6/13/15
                          LIST NUMBER: 2#
                          LIST RECEIVED: 12/24/15
                          SCORE:9#

Comment

lucky you!! ^
                            Exam: 5317
                            List: 3X
                            Medical: 03/21/17
                            JST: 05/03/17
                            Psych: 04/25/17
                            BI: 4/23/17
                            Oral: 6/12/17
                            Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

Took 5314 too. This wait is killing me. All my cop friends just keep telling me to be patient, but I can't stop thinking and reading about NYPD.

Comment

hey anyone on here took Suffolk exam?? I took the exam got a 100...completed everything yet failed the polygraph in the most shady way possible. they thought I was hiding something but my top secret clearance I had in the marine corps didn't make a difference.. its strange I was a part of the first class of 175 which consisted of about 7 African American Hispanic,(I am Hispanic and African American) so far every African American I processed with has been dqd. I truly hope this process with NYPD is better than suffolk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4381 users online. 267 members and 4114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X