300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MLNY95 View Post
    Damn bro you are one negative person lol. Im not even apart of their thread but I don't really see the big deal.
    Meh Im either but than again im not too big on meeting random people online especially not a law enforcement forum. But that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
      Meh Im either but than again im not too big on meeting random people online especially not a law enforcement forum. But that's just me
      I can see where your coming from but some things are left better unsaid. What exam are you by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Meizele_15481 View Post
        I don't know about it being 8 months to hear anything. I know that there is some time (closer to 6 months or so) from when you take the exam till you receive a letter with your score and list number. And from that there's about 2 years for the ADP5 and from there on without any holds it's about 6 months. In total from when you take the exam expect 3 years wait time (at least) to begin at the NYPD.
        8 months min to hear your list #. I've read some people on this forum that it took 10 months?

Comment

Seriously meet and greets? sounds like a horrible idea especially with the way law enforcement is targeted now. You'll meet eachother if you make it through the process...
          That's what I was thinking. I really don't care if it's a forum for law enforcement or not, you don't know who's on the other end especially after recent events. Those who are serious about getting into this line of work should already know that.
          "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

I do concur with the above sentiments and we can't be too careful nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jets2 View Post
              Just a heads up, April 15th is deadline for SCPD. Application fee is $100.00, residency not required until 1 year after appt. (I think) Newsday reported only 5300 hundred have applied so far ( coincidental) new starting salary 42k and top salary of $111k after 11 years. Suffolk County big shot said in years past was flooded with NYPD applicants but with new pay scale tremendous drop off in applicants.
              Typo on my part! April 1st is the deadline for SCPD exam! Sorry guys!

Comment

I agree with you. I made the other thread before this one to get updates on where we are in the process, but I don't think its smart to meet other hopefuls until further down the road.

Comment

you guys can meet each other at the academy, and would be sick of each other. at the end of the day, those guys that stand at attention during roll calls will always have your backs. the blue line is thin, and remember back to each other up.

Comment

Well,May 17th will be our #5317 4 month anniversary! Whose counting... only 2.5 years to go!! I've been going to rogue fitness and busting my ***! Lost 9 lbs in 1 month! By the way For those of you with military time Customs and Border applications up on USA.gov. On April 27th it opens up,for non vets! Will close out when 12K nationwide have been met. Last time it closed out in 72 hours!!!

Comment

Please say a prayer for the nypd officer and his family!

Comment

Well we're coming up on 5 month anniversary for 5317 test takers!!! Whose counting? In the meantime I've joined Rogue fitness and lost 15 lbs!!!! This Saturday I take the SCPD Exam. Hopefully in 5 more months we get our List #! Good luck to All!!!

Comment

What's going on everyone? Been reading forums on here and decided to make an account and join ya'll. Took exam 5317

Comment

Originally posted by wolf0123 View Post
                            What's going on everyone? Been reading forums on here and decided to make an account and join ya'll. Took exam 5317
                            Welcome. I took 5317 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Meizele_15481 View Post
                              Welcome. I took 5317 too.
                              Thanks bro. We should be receiving our list number pretty soon I assume. Maybe by July or August. What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by wolf0123 View Post
                                Thanks bro. We should be receiving our list number pretty soon I assume. Maybe by July or August. What you think?
                                [emoji2] call me sista lol. I think August is a good assumption, if I'm not mistaken others have said they got their list numbers roughly 8 months after taking the exam.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5634 users online. 354 members and 5280 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X