300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53XX Exam Offline Meetup

Here is a thread where we can try to coordinate plans to gather folks together in the real world and help each other out to prepare for the application process.

Thank you!
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Awesome dude

Comment

pretty awesome
        Exam: 5317
        List: 3X
        Medical: 03/21/17
        JST: 05/03/17
        Psych: 04/25/17
        BI: 4/23/17
        Oral: 6/12/17
        Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

Awesome, thanks!
          NYPD
          Exam 5305

APO In Progress.

Comment

Anyone available on Wednesday the 25th for some drinks and a meet and greet?

Comment

53XX Exam Offline Meetup

Originally posted by tls View Post
              Anyone available on Wednesday the 25th for some drinks and a meet and greet?
              Should be just fine for me. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm thinking Farrell's in BK after work.

Comment

Damn I have a concert that night. Rain check me in for the next one

Comment

Couldn't make it either as I'm from LI but I'm 5 months away from being able to buy a beer legally! Looking forward to that as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Jets2 View Post
                      Couldn't make it either as I'm from LI but I'm 5 months away from being able to buy a beer legally! Looking forward to that as well!
                      Counting those days aren't you? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a heads up, April 15th is deadline for SCPD. Application fee is $100.00, residency not required until 1 year after appt. (I think) Newsday reported only 5300 hundred have applied so far ( coincidental) new starting salary 42k and top salary of $111k after 11 years. Suffolk County big shot said in years past was flooded with NYPD applicants but with new pay scale tremendous drop off in applicants.

Comment

Its this just a meet and greet or can we discuss the process? I'm not to familiar with the process but I just got my rank and was wondering, do they deplete the list or reach a point of the list for one test and move on to the next? Forgive my "noobness" I wasn't on my game and it costed me, I didn't do as well as I hopped I would. I did scored better then 60% as a none resident don't want to be to specific, but what now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jets2 View Post
                            Just a heads up, April 15th is deadline for SCPD. Application fee is $100.00, residency not required until 1 year after appt. (I think) Newsday reported only 5300 hundred have applied so far ( coincidental) new starting salary 42k and top salary of $111k after 11 years. Suffolk County big shot said in years past was flooded with NYPD applicants but with new pay scale tremendous drop off in applicants.
                            Thanks for the heads up. Would it be bad form to apply to both and, if accepted to NYPD down the road, leave SCPD after a short stint? Or this one of those cross that bridge when you get to it moments?

Comment

Is anyone coming on Wednesday to Farrell's? Trying to gauge a headcount to see if it'll just be me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3764 users online. 247 members and 3517 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X