Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5314 Exam Takers Unite!

Hi all!

Looks like from all the forums we've got around 2 years before we can feel like this application process is really happening. Let's stay together and use this thread to rally support and information where needed.

My wife just spent thousands of dollars and 2.5 years toiling away in grad school. I feel like being on a waiting list is a much easier way to pass the time. Rather than set it and forget it though, I feel we can use this time to mentally and physically prepare ourselves for the road ahead.

Good luck playing the waiting game.
    "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

That's my point. We're just waiting. Maybe we can make the most of our time. Meet and greet, get to know one another. If all or any of us get into the academy together we can already feel like a team.

Comment

Hey dude took exam 5310. That's what my cousins did they all became good friends before they got into the academy. I'm down with you but there Are not that many people on this forum from the 5xxx series. Pm me

Comment

i took 5317 it seems not lot of people have taken the 53XXX exams like alex said. Im always willing to meet and great everyone.
          Exam: 5317
          List: 3X
          Medical: 03/21/17
          JST: 05/03/17
          Psych: 04/25/17
          BI: 4/23/17
          Oral: 6/12/17
          Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

5317 exam taker here!
            Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

I think we should stick to one thread for all 53XX exams as there are as many and we will probably all be getting called around the same time. Thoughts?
              Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

I agree with you ^
                Exam: 5317
                List: 3X
                Medical: 03/21/17
                JST: 05/03/17
                Psych: 04/25/17
                BI: 4/23/17
                Oral: 6/12/17
                Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

I defenitly agree... One thread would be perfect. Getting together eventually is a thumbs up

Comment

This thread is dead now.

The 53XX exams are covered generally here: http://forums.officer.com/t197297/

I've creating a new thread for getting people together: http://forums.officer.com/t197895/

Comment

I took 5314 as well!! only 19, hopefully I timed it out well...

Comment

What's up guys 5314 here. I talked to a sergeant of nypd that had contacted me and he said since we took the exam in 2014 we will hear word this December and start the initial interview and hiring process by December of 2016. So everyone prepare for 2017 because we going to hit the streets !

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by paolo_aliaga; 10-12-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

If you guys haven't heard the list numbers are out!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4417 users online. 301 members and 4116 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X