300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxi and limousine inspector exam no.5046

Hey all! Just posting to see if anyone else has signed up to take this exam...where are you guys and gals at. I figured we could use this as a method of communications to see how things are going and possibly help others with questions they may have.

I signed up, doesn't hurt to have a back up back up back up back up lol

Comment

I signed up too. I wonder how long the hiring process takes from date of exam.
      Exam # 3315 - 02/2013
      List # 5xx - 07/2013
      APD-5: Done - 02/2015
      Medical: Done - 04/2015
      Written Psych: Done - 05/2015
      B.I: ?
      Oral Psych: ?
      JST: ?
      Mini med: ?

Comment

Damn I didn't even file for this and I was just on the site the other day to. I don't be going down that far in the webpage. Here's to hoping it gets amended

Comment

completely overlooked this.... crap
          Exam: 5317
          List: 3X
          Medical: 03/21/17
          JST: 05/03/17
          Psych: 04/25/17
          BI: 4/23/17
          Oral: 6/12/17
          Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

Not a big deal the pay sucks i don't know how anyone could survive of their pay, they should also be armed at least with a taser IMO. They have a dangerous job

Comment

I believe starting is 36? and will go up to 44(top pay) after 2 years of service. After that pay goes up with promotions. I do not know how much but am interested in finding out the after promotion pay. I have heard figures such as 1 year test to hire but who knows anymore.

Comment

Yeah there was some discussion about becoming armed after an officer was attacked not to long ago. I don't know if the contract was updated and judging by the pay I don't think it was.

Comment

All I wanted was a simple thread...just a simple thread to talk about this exam...sheesh

Comment

They also make sure vehicles are properly maintained and also making sure these drivers who have met backgrounds are not scamming passengers...let us not forget the illegal cabs or drivers with felonies. I am pretty sure you wrote that from anger or something because the argument you present is biased. Try to be fare...lol get it

Comment

With this exam nearing , any new additions to this thread..maybe some new test takers?

Comment

In case anyone is interested in how many people signed up to take this test, here was DCAS' response my inquiry:

In response to your Freedom of Information Request, copied below, I can advise you that our records indicate that 1,145 persons applied to take Exam No. 5046, Taxi and Limousine Inspector.

Regards,

Alan Deutsch

Alan Deutsch | Senior Counsel/Records Access Officer
                        P: (212) 386-6226 | F: (212) 669-8558 | [email protected]
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

wow...super helpful thanks pal

Comment

Anyone know the test to process time for this agency?

Comment

Anyways Id like to actually get someone who was on with tlc but who knows...The other posts are dated so as far as new information..there is none?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5754 users online. 331 members and 5423 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X