300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relocating to Middletown ny area

Relocating to the Middletown ny area for a federal Leo job. I'm having trouble finding decent apartments. If anyone on here knows of anything please message me. I own a house by albany and will be returning pretty much every weekend. Figured I'd lost here if anyone has some rooms for rent. Thanks.

If you are flexible, I would suggest setting up the residency in a neighboring town close to Middletown. The city of Middletown has slowly been gaining the reputation of the 6th boro of nyc, second in the area to Newburgh which is also experiencing all of the problems of a Democrat city of Ny. Both Middletown and Newburgh generate the majority of index crimes in the area, I would recommend you look at something in the Town of Wallkill, which also usually has a Middletown mailing address. (Not to be confused with the hamlet of Wallkill in ulster county which is approx 40 min north east of Middletown/town of Wallkill. I would also suggest Goshen. Check into Kensington Manor, an upscale apartment complex. PM me if you are stuck

Comment

Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
      Relocating to the Middletown ny area for a federal Leo job. I'm having trouble finding decent apartments. If anyone on here knows of anything please message me. I own a house by albany and will be returning pretty much every weekend. Figured I'd lost here if anyone has some rooms for rent. Thanks.
      Sounds like you're working at Otisville. Check out the Times-Herald Record for apartment listings. You'd want to live close to Interstate 84.

Comment

Thanks I'll check it out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4645 users online. 271 members and 4374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X