300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Communications Technician 5330/5331

Hey, I made this thread for all of the Police Communications Technicians who have taken 5330(11/1/14-12/31/14) and will take 5331(4/1/15-5/31/15) to have a place to communicate and discuss.

Update 5/22/15- Exam # 5330 list numbers have been established. Call DCAS at 212-669-1357, press 2, then the exam number. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Devs; 05-22-2015, 09:38 PM.

Police communications technician 5330

Originally posted by Devs View Post
    Hey, I made this thread for all of the Police Communications Technicians who have taken 5330(11/1/14-12/31/14) and will take 5331(4/1/15-5/31/15) to have a place to communicate and discuss.
    Thanks Devs, I took this exam in December, Any word on when they might start calling us?

Comment

Thanks Devs, I took this exam in December, Any word on when they might start calling us?

Comment

when will they start calling

Comment

What was your score?

Comment

I took the exam in September last year and, my score was 86%. I know they have to hire a ton of operators to kill some of the overtime

Comment

I tok the exam in December, I scored a 76, heard that they really need a lot of people. I'm working on my typing skills now to try and get my speed up some. I'm really concerned about that. Does anybody know how long the academy training is?

Comment

I just called, nothing to report. The list number still hasn't been established.

Comment

you are on a 18 month probation period meaning training for 18 months. After the 18 months you are given several test to see if you are good for the job. If you are good you stay and if not they will fire you..

Comment

The list has been established, good luck everyone.

Comment

I received my list #. 7XX. I'm not very optimistic about it.

Comment

I received my list #. 7XX. I'm not very optimistic about it.

Comment

I took Exam #5331 near the end of May...preliminary score...96.25%. We'll see how it goes with that.

Comment

Any guesses on when they will call for exam 5330

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet for 5330, anyone else?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5328 users online. 316 members and 5012 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X