300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue lives Matter

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God- Mathew 5:9

These men were killed for no other reason than they wore the uniform. It brought tears to my eyes to see so many LEO's from all across the country come out and stand in solidarity. Let us not forget these men and let us pray for all our brothers and sisters in uniform. NO MORE!!! RIP DET RAMOS RIP DET LIU!!! Thank you and we will always remember!
    http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
    NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Originally posted by unblindeacon View Post
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God- Mathew 5:9

These men were killed for no other reason than they wore the uniform. It brought tears to my eyes to see so many LEO's from all across the country come out and stand in solidarity. Let us not forget these men and let us pray for all our brothers and sisters in uniform. NO MORE!!! RIP DET RAMOS RIP DET LIU!!! Thank you and we will always remember!
    the one thing i hate the most is... religious nut jobs, quoting every bible/koran/torah , at any chance they get. like why quote that? why bring religion into this......
    NYPD Exam #3310: September, 2012
    List: 5XXX: May 2013
    APD 5 - 11/14/14
    Medical - 1/12/15 (Passed )
    Written Psych - 3/3/15 (Completed)
    Oral Psych - 2/4/15
    BI Interview - 5/6/15
    New York State Trooper Exam: October 26, 2013
    Score: 95+
    February 13, 2014 Rank: 1xxxx

CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Exam): Dec 2014
    Status - Currently Going for Round 2?

Comment

It was quoted at the funeral at least twice. DET Ramos was set to graduate as a chaplain and made an honorary by bratton. He was active in his church for over ten years even volunteering as an usher. Sometimes in a world that makes no sense, when things that should never happen do, all we have left is our faith (in whatever you believe in). It struck me as fitting as I've learned more about the man to include it in my post. Stay safe Jack Rubix
      http://i46.tinypic.com/152i8tt.jpg
      NEVER FORGETTING OUR HERO'S

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
        the one thing i hate the most is... religious nut jobs, quoting every bible/koran/torah , at any chance they get. like why quote that? why bring religion into this......
        If you want to be a cop one day... be prepared to become a GUARDIAN ANGEL.
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
          I'm an atheist, and I live in a world where the majority of people are religious, and I respect that. I don't try to force my views onto them, so if they want to pray, I don't see why you have such a problem with it.
          Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

If religion is comforting to the families, let it be.
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4304 users online. 227 members and 4077 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X