Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any gyms for visiting police?

Hi guys
    We've been in town a few days from Australia and have already been able to say hi to few guys near Grand Central, had a great chat. I'm keen to do some gym training while I'm here but was a bit shocked by the price for a casual visit at the NYC Sports Club, $25 p/day!

Any ideas on any cheaper places? I'd love to come and hand over some patches or coins if we could meet up with anyone

Thanks

Tim

Originally posted by Firemantim77 View Post
    Hi guys
    We've been in town a few days from Australia and have already been able to say hi to few guys near Grand Central, had a great chat. I'm keen to do some gym training while I'm here but was a bit shocked by the price for a casual visit at the NYC Sports Club, $25 p/day!

Any ideas on any cheaper places? I'd love to come and hand over some patches or coins if we could meet up with anyone

Thanks

Tim
    If I were you, I would get free trial passes from gyms like crunch, blink, bally's and 24 hour fitness. These gyms have free guest passes and they range from 1 day free to 7 day's free. If you cannot get the free pass due to residency requirements most of these gyms I mentioned offer a one day $10 fee. Enjoy your stay!
    NYPD
    Exam 4323 2/14
    List # 5xx 7/14
    APD-5- 2/16
    Initial Medical- 7/16 (Passed)
    Written Psych- 7/16 (Passed)
    JST-8/16 (Passed)
    Oral Psych-8/16 (Passed)
    BI Interview-
    Mini Med-

NYS Court Officer Trainee Exam- 12/13/14

NYS Correction Officer Trainee Exam- 1/11/15

John 15:7
    APO for the NYPD Transit Bureau.

Comment

Hi Yankees93 thanks that's a great idea will chase that up. I'm not used to running in the cold so looks like the gym will be the answer. I'll run tomorrow and see how that goes - don't want to put on weight with all the great food we've been enjoying!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4802 users online. 282 members and 4520 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X