300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nys court officer trainee exam decemeber 13, 2014

Hello, has anyone else on this forum took the test yesterday? Any feed back on this exam? I took it at fdr hs and boy there was so many people taking the test.

Took at Christopher Columbus hs in the Bronx I'm already a state corrections officer so I found it rather easy.. Tricky wording but I was focused. The chart in the back was also easy if u took ur time and actually wrote stuff out to count the incidents and who they involved. I'm confidant I have minimum a 90+

Comment

Deleted post
      Last edited by jkelly89; 12-23-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Any news on when the list will come out?

Comment

that correct, they even give details like example 111 maple ave or 1l1 maple ave like changing the font around.

does anyone know how long it takes to get results back and how the screening process works? i mean i took nypd exam 5310 and scored 90 but i know grade is irrelevant everyone gets called. how does nys court work?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
            that correct, they even give details like example 111 maple ave or 1l1 maple ave like changing the font around.
            I think it was on 1 on the test and not a l. Because there was another question like that, and that is how the 1 looks in that font. I could definitely be wrong too.

Comment

nope, they ask you to compare--- meaning you can only write number 1 one way.. like I and i is same but 1 and I is not the same,

what do you think you scored?

Comment

does anyone know how long it takes to get results back and how the screening process works? i mean i took nypd exam 5310 and scored 90 but i know grade is irrelevant everyone gets called. how does nys court work?
                From what I have seen they canvass grades in groups ex 95-up 89-94 like that

NYC law enforcement hopeful

Comment

Nys court officer trainee exam decemeber 13, 2014

nope, they ask you to compare--- meaning you can only write number 1 one way.. like I and i is same but 1 and I is not the same,

what do you think you scored?
                  It was more about comparing the information than the font of the information or how it was written. Capital letters and lowercase letters would be different. But how the number one was written, I believe it is the same info. Lol who really knows
                  Last edited by mtc288; 12-14-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtc288 View Post
                    It was more about comparing the information than the font of the information or how it was written. Capital letters and lowercase letters would be different. But how the number one was written, I believe it is the same info. Lol who really knows
                    [IMG][/IMG]

That's exactly how I felt about the 1's and I 's ....guess we will see who was right lol

Comment

the 1'a and the I are 2 different things which appear on the text so therefore it is not the same. i was wonder if everyone got a different version hence we needed to put our ssn on the test booklet as well. i would think there are several versions or the questions are worded differently. over all the test was fair i would not say it was totally easy. those who claim it was super easy are usually the ones who end up being shocked who receive a 70. but overall it was fair. my question being is that how soon do they start canvassing? i heard people say in the classroom usually within 3 months of the list being created. is there any truth to that?

Comment

Took mine at Sheepshead Bay HS 12/13/14 AM
                        I was in room 202, the proctor was totally lost in space had a massive brain fart, looked like a deer in headlights when it came to counting the seats.... I had alot of teens and immature skells who took the test, I heard more stories about smoking pot before and after the test, banging fat girls vs skinny girls, and how it's great the mayor got rid of college to be a cop..... no lie guys.. saw a few preggo females and some people in there 40's taking the test.......this is gonna be another state police get a 95 and list number will be over 10K
                        Nypd Exam: 3314
                        Score: 96 list#: 1××

apd-5: ??

medical: ??

written psych: ??

oral psych: ??

met with BI: ??

Jst: ??

Mini-med: ??

New York State Police 10/19/2013

List#

Comment

what did you feel on the test it self? do you think there was diff versions? overall rating>?

Comment

what is the lowest number they canvass to or how does it start? can someone explain me my question above 276k

Comment

Originally posted by 276k-1under View Post
                              Took mine at Sheepshead Bay HS 12/13/14 AM
                              I was in room 202, the proctor was totally lost in space had a massive brain fart, looked like a deer in headlights when it came to counting the seats.... I had alot of teens and immature skells who took the test, I heard more stories about smoking pot before and after the test, banging fat girls vs skinny girls, and how it's great the mayor got rid of college to be a cop..... no lie guys.. saw a few preggo females and some people in there 40's taking the test.......this is gonna be another state police get a 95 and list number will be over 10K
                              What do they mean the mayor got rid of college to become a cop??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6413 users online. 363 members and 6050 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X