300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd exam 5310

I would like to start this thread for anyone here on this forum who has taken this exam!

When should we be expecting our apd-5 hence new academy is opening in january and im sure they recruit more cadets

Expect apd-5s about 2 years from taking the test. Best advice I can tell you is to keep a clean driving record and avoid getting arrested or receiving any summonses until then.
    NYPD Exam 2344 -- 06/2012 || List# 1XXX -- 01/2013
    APD 5: - 5/2014 | Medical: 10/14 - Passed | Written Psych: 10/14 - Completed
    Oral Psych: 11/14 - Passed | BI Meeting: 01/15 - Completed
    JST: 04/15 - Completed | Mini Med: 04/15 - Completed || GOT THE EMAIL! 07/02/15

Comment

i received an 80 plus 5 point residency.. I'm also taking the nays court officer exam in december..

Comment

we should receive our list number and final score around april. i believe the process will speed up a bit hence the new academy will have larger classes.

Comment

If I can give any of you who have taken this exam some advice, I would say don't think about it. Time will never move if you start now and still have three years to go, give or take. However, you should be mindful of it and not put yourself in a situation to jeopardize yourself and future. I literally put it off for a good year before I was on these forums everyday and still I don't have a chance until 2016!!! Best of luck guys and let the waiting game begin.
          Last edited by WellPaid; 12-15-2014, 08:40 PM.
          OTJ

**** is real in the field..! Don't talk about it..!

Comment

I took exam 5314, I got an 81 plus 5pt residency. I'm mad at myself because the test was so easy I should have got a score in the 90's.
            NYPD Exam 5314
            List #: 5**
            APD: Waiting!!
            Medical: Waiting!!
            Written Psych: Waiting!!
            Oral Psych: Waiting!!
            BI: Waiting!!
            JST: Waiting!!
            Mini Medical: Waiting!!

Comment

score is irrelevant. as long as you passed. people with 100's who take it after you will get hired after you you have senority because your test will be processed before theres does.

Comment

Hey guy I also took exam 5310. I got an 85 but no residency point since I'm from the island. What going on?

Comment

yo yo Alex Buff!!! i guess so far were all in the ride together man!! lets see when we get our list hopefully we should get then by april!! i hope apd comes sooner--- usually its 1.5/-2 yrs but now with this new class com ing in and 2326 clearing now there will be the single months exams like ours,, 3000 series and 4000 series....

Comment

Hell yea dude... With these monthly exams I feel like the number of candidates will be much smaller. I hope they get that academy open I hear so many cops are suppose to retire so maybe our wait isn't too long. Hopefully more guys who took our exam will get on this thread

Comment

i agree, pm me ur number well keep in contact.

Comment

I took the exam also and scored an 89, I currently live in Philly and hope to move up to NYC someday if this all works out!

Comment

----------------------------
                          Last edited by Jparodi; 08-06-2015, 11:29 AM.
                          Exam: 5317
                          List: 3X
                          Medical: 03/21/17
                          JST: 05/03/17
                          Psych: 04/25/17
                          BI: 4/23/17
                          Oral: 6/12/17
                          Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY THE BULL DOG View Post
                            score is irrelevant. as long as you passed. people with 100's who take it after you will get hired after you you have senority because your test will be processed before theres does.

that is not necessarily true, the higher the score, the better your list number will be. Remember that is why there is a scoring system, otherwise it would simply be a pass or fail.
                            Exam: 5317
                            List: 3X
                            Medical: 03/21/17
                            JST: 05/03/17
                            Psych: 04/25/17
                            BI: 4/23/17
                            Oral: 6/12/17
                            Mini-Med: 5/26/17

Comment

Originally posted by Jparodi View Post
                              that is not necessarily true, the higher the score, the better your list number will be. Remember that is why there is a scoring system, otherwise it would simply be a pass or fail.
                              What he means is say if you took 5310 and got an 85 and someone next month takes 5312 gets a 100. You would get hired before the one who scored a 100 on 5312. A new list gets generated every month for nypd.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6134 users online. 366 members and 5768 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X