Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd scholarship

Hello!!!

So... I am trying to pay for some school and need some money... I called the scholarships unit and got no where. She stated they haven't updated information since 2012...yayaaah so need someone here who applied and got an scholarship? Or know how to get one? Dont make me go to the expert at thee rant...

Any body ?
    Last edited by shakeboxx; 11-15-2014, 07:39 AM. Reason: Cus I can't spell fking autocorrect

Saint john's usually sponsors us.

I'll try to find some thing for you when I get back to my office.
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
      Hello!!!

So... I am trying to pay for some school and need some money... I called the scholarships unit and got no where. She stated they haven't updated information since 2012...yayaaah so need someone here who applied and got an scholarship? Or know how to get one? Dont make me go to the expert at thee rant...

Any body ?
      Check my signature. You'll find the updated scholarship guide. I know a bit about the process, PM me if you have questions.
      sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
      DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6370 users online. 386 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X