X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by ace52 View Post
    I would do anything to get out of nypd and go to another agency or return back to NJ
    Take the tests for East Cupcake and pray hard.

Leave a comment:

• MosNY
    replied
    Originally posted by SCPDhopeful View Post
    I work in the worst bureau, in the worst borough, in the worst command in the city. The command itself is part of a project, plus there's protests everyday, but I still cant complain. It's a good job. I like the people I work with and the salary and perks beat alot of other jobs. Where else can u get paid to sit in once spot for 8:35 and write posts on this forum. Guys complain too much. If u worked as hard as you complain you would be on a unit. If you studied as hard as you complain you would be a boss or on another job.

As far as getting 3/4 I hope we get that and another contract.
    Brooklyn North Housing. Keep it at that, not gonna get too specific lol
    Last edited by MosNY; 12-03-2014, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shakeboxx
    replied
    Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
    Which is sad because as a black person myself that grew up in these bad neighborhoods he talks so much about I just think hes full of ****.
    There was never a race issue. We are being attacked by the media and politician. Like I said these are some dark times in policing.

Leave a comment:

• The hopeful
    replied
    Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
    Our mayor goes to Al first for everything. He puts Bratton on a bad spot. Al is running this city in more ways then you know it.
    Which is sad because as a black person myself that grew up in these bad neighborhoods he talks so much about I just think hes full of ****.

Leave a comment:

• shakeboxx
    replied
    Originally posted by The hopeful View Post
    Come on TNT. Al Sharpton as police commissioner? You must want the protesters to start aaking for the police to do their jobs more
    Our mayor goes to Al first for everything. He puts Bratton on a bad spot. Al is running this city in more ways then you know it.

Leave a comment:

• The hopeful
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    Why?

Nothing he said is necessarily wrong.
    Come on TNT. Al Sharpton as police commissioner? You must want the protesters to start aaking for the police to do their jobs more

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
    is this guy serious lol????.... plz tell me this is a troll
    Why?

Nothing he said is necessarily wrong.

Leave a comment:

• shakeboxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_rubix View Post
    Get on the job first guy then we talk... Make sure u have a Pba card when I stop you.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_rubix
    replied
    Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
    This city council and the pat lynch Pba don't give two shyt about you. Pba lost its balls after the ticket scandal. Lucky to even get PBA CARDS. Pray we get a contact and maybe some retro. We not United that's the problem. I will sign non the less but I accepted the results. Al sharpton should have been the mayor the police commissioner the correction commissioner infact make him governor.

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    You need a permanent phone charger and your good to go.

Leave a comment:

• SCPDhopeful
    replied
    Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
    Are you in BK or BX?
    Bk

Leave a comment:

• republicangopmh
    replied
    Originally posted by SCPDhopeful View Post
    I work in the worst bureau, in the worst borough, in the worst command in the city. The command itself is part of a project, plus there's protests everyday, but I still cant complain. It's a good job. I like the people I work with and the salary and perks beat alot of other jobs. Where else can u get paid to sit in once spot for 8:35 and write posts on this forum. Guys complain too much. If u worked as hard as you complain you would be on a unit. If you studied as hard as you complain you would be a boss or on another job.

Are you in BK or BX?

Leave a comment:

• SCPDhopeful
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ace52
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
    I'll take your spot in a heart beat

NYC law enforcement hopeful
    Ha I bet you would.

Leave a comment:

• Junior214
    replied
    Originally posted by ace52 View Post
    I would do anything to get out of nypd and go to another agency or return back to NJ
    I'll take your spot in a heart beat

NYC law enforcement hopeful

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4066 users online. 242 members and 3824 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X