Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Tier 3

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NYPD Tier 3

    FYI Sign this petition especially if you guys are planning to get OTJ and spread the word!

    https://www.nycpba.org/Council-Message.aspx

  • #2
    This thread should be called "petition to reinstate 3/4 disability"
    Not nypd tier 3.
    That would probably get more views

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by baccondep View Post
      FYI Sign this petition especially if you guys are planning to get OTJ and spread the word!

      https://www.nycpba.org/Council-Message.aspx
      This city council and the pat lynch Pba don't give two shyt about you. Pba lost its balls after the ticket scandal. Lucky to even get PBA CARDS. Pray we get a contact and maybe some retro. We not United that's the problem. I will sign non the less but I accepted the results. Al sharpton should have been the mayor the police commissioner the correction commissioner infact make him governor.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is not a pba issue. This is Patterson and now a Cuomo issue.

        This affects every police officer in nys.
        Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
          This city council and the pat lynch Pba don't give two shyt about you. Pba lost its balls after the ticket scandal. Lucky to even get PBA CARDS. Pray we get a contact and maybe some retro. We not United that's the problem. I will sign non the less but I accepted the results. Al sharpton should have been the mayor the police commissioner the correction commissioner infact make him governor.
          Al Sharptons bull**** ***? LMAO dont make me laugh to death and have to go into the hospital I work at as a patient.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hopeful... you in hospital police??
            Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
              Hopeful... you in hospital police??
              Negative contracting at NYU until our contract is up. I wish I had the money to pay for HHCPD when I took DCAS special officer to

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                This is not a pba issue. This is Patterson and now a Cuomo issue.

                This affects every police officer in nys.
                Negative...only pertains to NYC Police Officers. Police Officers in the NYS Police / Fire Retirement System regardless of what tier they are in.still have accidental disability (three quarters of their final average salary) as well as a 20 year service retirement (as opposed to NYC's 22.5 years).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everyday this job sucks a little more, I cant wait to leave the "farm team" of police jobs and get hired elsewhere in the Hudson Valley.. Its not even about money anymore, just quality of life.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CFD230 View Post
                    Everyday this job sucks a little more, I cant wait to leave the "farm team" of police jobs and get hired elsewhere in the Hudson Valley.. Its not even about money anymore, just quality of life.
                    People don't understand how bad it is now. Sad there will be a hundred lined up to take our spot not knowing what they getting themselves into.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I left almost 5 years ago....no regrets whatsoever.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        funny thing is that I left another PD to come here; so far not bad, well i am at the pencil palace now....from $25K and no LOD to $41K; 50% disability benefits and LOD I am not going to complain

                        Any one know how I change the title of the forum thread?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would do anything to get out of nypd and go to another agency or return back to NJ
                          Exam 8307 List ???
                          Medical: Done 2 times
                          JST: completed twice
                          Psychological Exam: Done
                          Meeting with BI: Done and mutiple phone calls
                          Mini Med: 2 times,
                          Final Mini Med: 06/13/2011
                          Hired July 2011

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ace52 View Post
                            I would do anything to get out of nypd and go to another agency or return back to NJ
                            I'll take your spot in a heart beat


                            NYC law enforcement hopeful

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                              I'll take your spot in a heart beat


                              NYC law enforcement hopeful
                              Ha I bet you would.
                              Exam 8307 List ???
                              Medical: Done 2 times
                              JST: completed twice
                              Psychological Exam: Done
                              Meeting with BI: Done and mutiple phone calls
                              Mini Med: 2 times,
                              Final Mini Med: 06/13/2011
                              Hired July 2011

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5819 users online. 316 members and 5503 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X