Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 PAPD Probationary Officers are to lose their jobs over boozing.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TripleD
    replied
    Originally posted by NYPDream11 View Post
    Cheering that 10 cops lost their jobs? Sad.

I hope their wives and children don't struggle through this time.
    If they do indeed have wives and children they should have thought about that before they put their job on the line. They proved they don't have the maturity yet for a LE career.

I say good on the PAPD. Due to the time and money involved they wouldn't [email protected]$ can them for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• BNWS
    replied
    Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
    They graduated back in August.
    Ah, I see. Didn't catch that. Getting old.

Leave a comment:

• nasa808
    replied
    Originally posted by BNWS View Post
    The article says they graduated earlier that day. When did you work with them?

They graduated back in August.

Leave a comment:

• CountyCorrectionOfficer
    replied
    Originally posted by PAPD 8-2 View Post
    I work with a few of those that were fired. Great group of guys and unfortunate for the outcome but let this be a lesson to you future guys and gals looking to get on your on probation for 2 years from the start of the process to the end of the academy and a year after. Lay low and keep your nose clean.

This will not be the first nor last time something like this happens and that goes for any LE job.

Stay safe

Unfortunately, for the ten terminated PAPD officers; this dismissal will affect them in terms of future LE employment. Most major law enforcement agencies will not hire terminated LE personnel.

Leave a comment:

• CountyCorrectionOfficer
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by CountyCorrectionOfficer; 11-11-2014, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BNWS
    replied
    Originally posted by PAPD 8-2 View Post
    I work with a few of those that were fired. Great group of guys and unfortunate for the outcome but let this be a lesson to you future guys and gals looking to get on your on probation for 2 years from the start of the process to the end of the academy and a year after. Lay low and keep your nose clean.

This will not be the first nor last time something like this happens and that goes for any LE job.

Stay safe
    The article says they graduated earlier that day. When did you work with them?

Leave a comment:

• PAPD 8-2
    replied

Stay safe

Leave a comment:

• BoundByCourage
    replied
    What a bunch of retards. Thats all I have to say.

Leave a comment:

• CelticLEO
    replied
    I am guessing these select few didnt pay attention to the ethics class in the academy...................Damn shame.

Leave a comment:

• spect1
    replied

There is a big difference between being fired due to something being completely your fault and being laid off for reasons not within your control. These 9 or 10 cops lost their jobs due to their stupidity and honestly it serves them right. I personally would have loved a shot at this job and I'm sure a bunch of other people especially on these forums would have killed to get on with the PAPD. Also no one is cheering if anything this **** ****es people off. You'd have to be a complete moron to risk your job as an officer with the PAPD.
    Last edited by spect1; 11-08-2014, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• middleramen
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
    You just missed the exam. You have a few more years.
    I know I'm kicking myself over it.

Leave a comment:

• middleramen
    replied

Yeah I hope they do not either... and who is cheering? I am not showing any pity towards childish behavior....throwing away a papd career...now that's just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• NYPDream11
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    You just missed the exam. You have a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• middleramen
    replied
    Sooooo I wonder when the next PAPD test will open up...10 open spots....seems like a shoe I want to fill.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5631 users online. 390 members and 5241 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X