300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You...CUNY Public Safety

So one day I was working detail in Manhattan and had to use the bathroom really really really bad. I saw BMCC and a dark blue uniform. So I asked my fellow Leo brother "Hey how you doing, May I please use the bathroom?" The dude told me no. He really told me no I can not go inside because I have a gun. The university policy is no guns. Full blown on duty police officer could not use bathroom. I wont lie to you that really hurt my feelings. Every time I pee now I think of that guy. I must say I am still hurt.

They weren't stopping cops from entering on this day.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1986/08/16/ny...ric-exams.html.

Oh that's right they were too busy running away.
    Last edited by BNWS; 11-03-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

That officer was just doing his job but probably a little too by the book. On my campus we have NYPD come in plenty of times and are always welcome to use the facilities at York

Comment

Stop thinking of other guys while you're peeing pervert!

Don't sweat it, plenty of ****** bags on our job too.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslash View Post

lmfao I was thinking the same thing. Feelings must of really been hurt.

Comment

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have alleys in NYC...

Comment

Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
              So one day I was working detail in Manhattan and had to use the bathroom really really really bad. I saw BMCC and a dark blue uniform. So I asked my fellow Leo brother "Hey how you doing, May I please use the bathroom?" The dude told me no. He really told me no I can not go inside because I have a gun. The university policy is no guns. Full blown on duty police officer could not use bathroom. I wont lie to you that really hurt my feelings. Every time I pee now I think of that guy. I must say I am still hurt.
              He was a complete tool - turning down a UMOS from taking a leak.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

You sure he wasn't a square badge security guard that cuny use as well?

Sounds crazy.
                Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
                  You sure he wasn't a square badge security guard that cuny use as well?

Sounds crazy.
                  Nah his badge and uniform looked like ours. I even showed my CUNY student ID.

I can't stop thinking. We would never stop any law enforcement from using the bathroom at the house. Even civilian come in to use the bathroom. It's on bathroom. I went to a deli and used it. With all the cameras around someone would have caught me ****ing on camera and mail me a C summons.

We need portable bathroom in the RMPs. Where it pat lynch ?

Comment

When a brother got to pee a brother got to pee. It's hard out here.

Comment

I was doing a detail downtown one day on the west side, private fancy school where celebrity kids and the rich geniuses of the world attend. Walked in needing to take a break the guy working security in plain clothes at the door is retired from The job so was his boss, took me and my partner into the lounge got us water, coffee bagels, listened to the old timers war stories, talked about current events(day of Boston marathon) then left a few hours later warm, fed, refreshed and glad to have met the both of them.

Always look for the retired guy working his second gig I've found them to be more accommodating then the special patrolmen of the city.

Comment

we ****ed around with tbta guys few years ago when they went on a streak of collaring/writing mos or their families. they process collars in city facilities, but printers need paper & cartridges paid for by the city...and they don't have credentials to log on.

Comment

we ****ed around with tbta guys few years ago when they went on a streak of collaring/writing mos or their families. they process collars in city facilities, but printers need paper & cartridges paid for by the city...and they don't have credentials to log on.
                          In our house every day we have everyone come in. TLC, Hospital Police, Parks dept and others department. None of them can login nor do they know how to process. The desk usually will assign a cop to do everything including 61, online, voucher, and fingerprint. Sometimes they should just hand is the collar because we do everything anyways. Most of the guys are nice appreciate the help. It's not their fault system is designed that way. I remember my first arrest 511 and never wanted to collar again. Nothing like making copies of copies in Brooklyn. End of the day we should all lend a hand. Something as small as using the bathroom just leaves you in a bad vibe where civilians in stores open the door for us to use the facility.
                          Last edited by shakeboxx; 11-04-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shakeboxx View Post
                            In our house every day we have everyone come in. TLC, Hospital Police, Parks dept and others department. None of them can login nor do they know how to process. The desk usually will assign a cop to do everything including 61, online, voucher, and fingerprint. Sometimes they should just hand is the collar because we do everything anyways. Most of the guys are nice appreciate the help. It's not their fault system is designed that way. I remember my first arrest 511 and never wanted to collar again. Nothing like making copies of copies in Brooklyn. End of the day we should all lend a hand. Something as small as using the bathroom just leaves you in a bad vibe where civilians in stores open the door for us to use the facility.
                            I work for DHS Police(shelter police) in Brooklyn and I have processed approx. 15 arrests of my own plus assisted officers of my agency with their arrests plus idk how many vouchers I have done at the precinct. I'm surpised that officers of outside agencies that you've seen don't know how to process arrests, and need NYPD officers to help them. At the precinct where I go to, they simply have a NYPD officer log into the system for us, thats it. All the written paperwork we complete at our facility before we leave so we are in the precinct less time. We just do the online, fingerprints, photos, and voucher. I am the kind of officer who wants to do my own work, I don't want to pass my work onto others as well I don't want to forget how to do it.

As far as the initial post towards CUNY, I am sorry to hear you were treated poorly by a fellow officer of another agency. With DHS, we always have NYPD coming into our facilities whether its them looking for someone, needing to use a restroom, backing us up on a radio run(we go over the PD portable and p/u jobs at our facility), etc. Never had or gave a problem with PD.
                            Agencies Currently and Previously Employed By:
                            NYRA Peace Officer - 2010 - 2012 & 2016 - Present
                            Sea Gate Police - 2012 - 2013
                            NYPD Auxiliary Police - 2009 - 2014
                            NYC Department of Homeless Services Police - 2012 - 2014
                            U.S. Dept. of Justice, Bureau of Prisons - 2014 - 2015

Comment

Originally posted by nycapo View Post
                              i work for dhs police(shelter police) in brooklyn and i have processed approx. 15 arrests of my own plus assisted officers of my agency with their arrests plus idk how many vouchers i have done at the precinct. I'm surpised that officers of outside agencies that you've seen don't know how to process arrests, and need nypd officers to help them. At the precinct where i go to, they simply have a nypd officer log into the system for us, thats it. All the written paperwork we complete at our facility before we leave so we are in the precinct less time. We just do the online, fingerprints, photos, and voucher. I am the kind of officer who wants to do my own work, i don't want to pass my work onto others as well i don't want to forget how to do it.

As far as the initial post towards cuny, i am sorry to hear you were treated poorly by a fellow officer of another agency. With dhs, we always have nypd coming into our facilities whether its them looking for someone, needing to use a restroom, backing us up on a radio run(we go over the pd portable and p/u jobs at our facility), etc. Never had or gave a problem with pd.
                              not making excuses for guys, but for the most part many peace officers don't make arrests on a daily basis and they can either forget or they just don't know, you can't fault them for that.

Like you when i made my first collar in 1979, i remember the desk sgt at man central booking (back then it was under 1pp) telling me we will help but you are going to do the paperwork. I rememeber the cop who helped that night was a guy named dickie dwyer good old irish cop who showed me everything i needed to know and this was before olbs when we had to hand write everything. I even took a weeks vacation to hang out at central booking to learn everything i needed to know so i wouldn't forget. But you are right do your own paperwork or give up the collar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4233 users online. 262 members and 3971 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X