300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    look at it like this, if you take a weeks vacation from work, that creates a vacancy in that position right. Depending on where you work and what you do that'll make your coworkers work a man short or perhaps pick up overtime to compensate for the vacancy.
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-23-2015, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Correct, it's a quarterly statement on expenses incurred by the agency. No where does it have mentioning of new hires or anything of the sort. its just stating the expenses in which they've paid or have taken on in the past 3 months. The vacancies you see can be a number of things. People on sick leave, vacation, hurt, etc. it details what your reading and the break down of the meaning of (vacancies) and just states the expenses they expected to pay and what they actually paid. Right above the part where you see the (4 vacancies) a few lines above you'll see that there were overages in specific positions. Once you go through the whole quarterly report and read it you'll see. Start at page 77, stop at page 80 then continue to page 83.
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-23-2015, 08:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Read closer it says "Operational Hourlies". Thats the temp hires.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Incorrect . It shows only 4 vacancies in that title (BTO)

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    I think the report is being read wrong. The monthly report i believe is talking about it's already current work force and the budget to subsidize vacancies per shift.
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 09-22-2015, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BaneDroid
    replied
    I think it's a typo. Suppose to be 400. ...:'('''

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Yes it is strange, it's not like they are going to put 4 through an academy it doesn't make sense

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Originally posted by SendHelp
    Bridge and Tunnels Monthly commitee meeting is today.

Its showing only 4 BTO vacancies. What happen to the 129 vacancies we saw in the last meeting?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13872[/ATTACH]

Source:
    http://web.mta.info/mta/news/books/p...1_1130_B&T.pdf
    This is strange....How does it go from 129 dropping all the way down to 4? Something is not right here.

Leave a comment:

• SendHelp
    replied
    Bridge and Tunnels Monthly commitee meeting is today.

Its showing only 4 BTO vacancies. What happen to the 129 vacancies we saw in the last meeting?

bto.JPG

Source:

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    ORIGINALLY POSTED BY JFD516:
    Yea that was me, I'm pretty psyched about my list number. I'm hoping to be called in the first group but I must first drop 20lbs to meet their height and weight requirements. However I did take tbta and am anxiously awaiting those results too. Who ever calls me first I'll take the offer and only jump ship if it's Nass, Suffolk or troopers[/QUOTE]

I HOPE YOU STARTED YOUR DIET AND EXCERCISE ... ITS A LONG PROCESS LOSING 20 POUNDS .. AND YOU'LL WANT TO BE AT YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT FOR ATLEAST A MONTH BEFORE YOU START THE PROCESS SO YOUR BODY CAN GET USE TO FUNCTIONING AT A LIGHTER WEIGHT.. GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 09-19-2015, 08:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12307 users online. 76 members and 12231 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...