• Show
Clear All

• MrInk1025
    replied
    2021 theyll hire hahahaha (sarcasm)

Leave a comment:

• MrInk1025
    commented on 's reply
    more and more i feel a disappointment they will not sadly and its late june almost july....

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash Test View Post
    A lot of people doubt that the TBTA will hire new Bridge and Tunnel Officers. A lot of people also doubted the list would be established. Does anyone on here remember the petition to get a refund that went up on change.org? There is still over 3 years left until the list is set to expire and even then it could be extended due to this coronavirus crisis.
    They had to establish the list legally. This way they don't have to refund the money. They do not actually have to hire off it though. And like I said in my previous post, virus or not, THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO HIRE

Leave a comment:

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash Test View Post

You actually said that they are going to hire maybe 50 people! Now you say they will not be hiring! Which post should we listen to? The post from August or the post from today?
    I said MAY hire 50 people. They will not be hiring. Period. Cuomo.is actively trying to disban TBTA and merge them in somewhere else. Just like he did recently with Parks Police. They weren't going to hire before, during, or after the pandemic so thats no excuse. But im just a guy on a forum who doesn't know a few people inside the TBTA that are in the governors office on a regular basis. I dont know anything. Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    A lot of people doubt that the TBTA will hire new Bridge and Tunnel Officers. A lot of people also doubted the list would be established. Does anyone on here remember the petition to get a refund that went up on change.org? There is still over 3 years left until the list is set to expire and even then it could be extended due to this coronavirus crisis.

Leave a comment:

• FutureMos
    commented on 's reply
    I doubt TBTA will be hiring at all, they haven't hired in over 10 years...

• Crash Test
    replied
    Originally posted by Justaguy1114 View Post
    Don't ANYONE get your hopes up. I know people at the TOP level of brass and they're only going to hire MAYBE 50 people just because they have to. Otherwise they have to refund everyone's money and they're not going to do that. The TBTA is a **** job, and has only gotten worse over the years. Nobody likes working there, morale is insanely low, and haven't had a contract in YEARS. Union is a joke. They are now being forced into riding buses and subways with almost no training. If you want a real law enforcement job, this ain't it. You'll be lucky if the entire authority isn't disbanded.....and soon.....just FYI
    You actually said that they are going to hire maybe 50 people! Now you say they will not be hiring! Which post should we listen to? The post from August or the post from today?

Leave a comment:

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    So I wrote my initial post back in August. It wasn't fear mongering. I didn't have a hatred for anyone. I wasn't wishing bad on anyone. That's what you all thought. So now, 8 months later, does anyone want to admit that I was right? They will not be hiring. I told you all I know people at the very top. You wouldn't listen.

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it's obviously affecting the people who are sick and who have died from it.

What is your point?

• MrInk1025
    replied
    so in the time since many of us i assume received the pass notice on list nobody has not a single clue of updates an y accuracy of wether this covid 19 pandemic affecting the people

Leave a comment:

• Robert_212
    replied
    Sad News..May he rest in peace..and justice be served.
    The man fatally shot on a quiet Staten Island street Wednesday night was an off-duty Triborough Bridge and Tunnel killed just steps from home, police sources said Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's time to face the fact that TBTA will not be hiring anyone.

• Crash Test
    replied
    I wonder if this list will be extended due to the current health crisis.

Leave a comment:

• HighwayBob
    replied
    They're not issuing criminal summonses. They're civil.

Leave a comment:

• Bca46
    replied
    That jobs seems absolutely Ridiculous with the LE authority. I’ve been OTJ for awhile now and I couldn’t imagine handing out criminal summons with no legal authority to detain or use force. What happens if they want to fight you? Pull out a weapon? Have a warrant? Are they just issuing summons and not running a NCIC check or calling dispatch to advises them they are on a stop?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6911 users online. 454 members and 6457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X