X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REDBIRD1031
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by eguzman0920
    you wouldn't happen to have been in classroom 410 would you??
    Same thing happened there during the memorization! Guy just knocked out snoring!
    you cant write this stuff.. Lol

Comment

• 7 ADAM
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2013

Is it just me or was there alot of perps and elderly people at the exam ??? I was at Madison HS
      Last edited by 7 ADAM; 03-07-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• The hopeful
        PeaceKeeper
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 7 ADAM
        Is it just me or was there alot of perps and elderly people at the exam ??? I was at Madison HS
        Explain the description of a perp to me kind sir

Comment

• Junior214
          NYPD 3319
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by 7 ADAM
          Older people yes because there isn't an age limit for most peace officer positions. Perp? I wouldn't prejudge a book by its cover. actions as in the idiots who fall asleep fight walk out yes those are unprepared people wasting time and valuable space for a potential candidate. Perp unless you know they have a rap sheet personally or you arrested the individuals that's kinda hard to say.
          This is nyc there are always going to be questionable people. In all honesty bc I've seen it and experienced it watching people walk across the street bc you look "funny" or a person looking at you bc you may be a mugger or you don't belong in "their" neighborhood. its a hurting feeling when you are just trying to get a bite to eat buy some milk etc. not everybody is bad. That perp in your head maybe the person who helps you with an edp on the bridge one day. Not telling you how to live your life just offering some perspective. I'm a real New Yorker who as interacted with the millionaires and section 8 people of our city. I was at Madison as well. Hope you did well on the exam.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
          Special officer 3329 list 3xx
          NYS court officer tbd 2015?
          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• alg134
            Forum Member
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Junior214
            Older people yes because there isn't an age limit for most peace officer positions. Perp? I wouldn't prejudge a book by its cover. actions as in the idiots who fall asleep fight walk out yes those are unprepared people wasting time and valuable space for a potential candidate. Perp unless you know they have a rap sheet personally or you arrested the individuals that's kinda hard to say.
            This is nyc there are always going to be questionable people. In all honesty bc I've seen it and experienced it watching people walk across the street bc you look "funny" or a person looking at you bc you may be a mugger or you don't belong in "their" neighborhood. its a hurting feeling when you are just trying to get a bite to eat buy some milk etc. not everybody is bad. That perp in your head maybe the person who helps you with an edp on the bridge one day. Not telling you how to live your life just offering some perspective. I'm a real New Yorker who as interacted with the millionaires and section 8 people of our city. I was at Madison as well. Hope you did well on the exam.
            Dude shut up with your pc crap.. I was at madison, there were a bunch of perps.

Comment

• TruGuardian
              Forum Member
              • May 2011

There's are statistics that show "Perp Cops" have faster responds times to "10-13s" & "85s" than "Non-perp Cops"....google is your friend.

Comment

• gbotj
                10-96
                • Aug 2007

It's a civil service exam... All walks of life are open to take it.
                sigpic

Comment

• Junior214
                  NYPD 3319
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by alg134
                  Dude shut up with your pc crap.. I was at madison, there were a bunch of perps.
                  I'm sure you focused on that more than the exam

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                  Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                  Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• NYCpoorest
                    "Put a rush on the bus"
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by TruGuardian
                    There's are statistics that show "Perp Cops" have faster responds times to "10-13s" & "85s" than "Non-perp Cops"....google is your friend.
                    I would love to see these "statistics" please share it with us .

Comment

• CCCSD
                      Shadowman
                      • Jul 2014

Junior,

While you do post well at times, it was a good point that you need to learn to read more. Dirtbags ARE dirtbags, no matter how well you dress them up. If you walk around dressing, acting, and looking like a "perp", as you NYCers like to call them, then you probably ARE one.
                      PC crap has created more problems than solutions...
                      You aren't a cop, and have much to learn, as most on these threads do.

Comment

• NYCpoorest
                        "Put a rush on the bus"
                        • May 2012

If it looks like a duck sounds like a duck it's a duck

Comment

• Junior214
                          NYPD 3319
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by CCCSD
                          Junior,

While you do post well at times, it was a good point that you need to learn to read more. Dirtbags ARE dirtbags, no matter how well you dress them up. If you walk around dressing, acting, and looking like a "perp", as you NYCers like to call them, then you probably ARE one.
                          PC crap has created more problems than solutions...
                          You aren't a cop, and have much to learn, as most on these threads do.
                          Cccsd first thanks for responding second I would like to add that I'm looking through the eyes of a civilian not a law enforcement officer. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. There are POS out there yes and perps I've seen them and do my best to stay away from them. You and me can be walking down the block and you see things I may not even be aware of. I know I have to learn and go through training and have a field training officer show me the ropes. There's no denying that. I'm not blind to the fact I'm not an officer when you point things out I do my best to learn from them and move on everyday you learn something.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Ryouacopyet?
                            Forum Member
                            • Feb 2011

lol this thread went off topic real quick haha. Guys lets talk about the test or the job its self , no need to prejudice the people who were taking the test based on the way they're dressed. That topic can be a whole new thread, but there are people that are looking for information about the test when they come here.
                            Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
                            List# - #4xx
                            Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                            M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
                            W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
                            M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                            O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
                            J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• fabolous084
                              Forum Member
                              • Feb 2007

I see a lot of people trying to give up the job before they get on. Yea go get them perps! Lmao
                              The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

• hglewis1984
                                Forum Member
                                • Aug 2014

I got the vibe there that a lot of people don't realize the job is law enforcement. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12078 users online. 74 members and 12004 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...