Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYBseBall89
    replied
    Any BTO's here that can PM me for a couple of questions? Currently in NYPD and have a few questions before considering whether it's worth it to change careers or not. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Been quiet hopefully they start processing people soon

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    I had asked one of the BTOs earlier in the parking lot and he said the 2 inches but that was pertaining to the beard. He said the tattoos are fine as long as it is not something that could be deemed anti Politically Correct, hate , or gang related. There was another one there today that had long dreads that were hanging down his back and he didn't have a hat on. Is that a religious exception?

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    lol @ Merlin

Thanks for clearing that up Razor183

• Razor183
    commented on 's reply
    And hair can not reach collar bone. No pony tails and cant interfere with the hat.

• Razor183
    commented on 's reply
    Facial hair can not be more than 2 inches in length and must be neatly trimmed. No tattoo policy but def should be covered when going to court. Goodluck.

• Ajbx26
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I’m hoping to meet some of you guys in the academy in the near future!

• Crash Test
    replied
    I wish I could get to see that priceless look on the faces of the people being confronted by the BTOs on the bus for fare evasion but apparently they only come around when I clear for the day. Today they were really deep though packed in those TBTA vans again like sardines. I did see a BTO with really long hair but he did appear to have it pinned up toward the back and side. I thought one of the them had tattoos on his arm but he was kind of far away. Can anyone clear up the question that Merlin I mean Magic had on the hair and tattoo policy. Is this something that changed with the new contract or did it remain the same?

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    I have seen quite a few BTO's with tattoos and also long hair, braids and dreads! I'm not sure if the policy has changed!

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Why couldn't you be in front of me man! I would be like " Yeah man stay with the Sanitarium bro, you're doing the right thing and you gotta think about your 5 children by 8 different women man. " LOL Hopefully you'll at least process and make a decision if they offer the position to you.
    Last edited by Crash Test; 09-03-2019, 05:18 PM.

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Nope I'm done taking test man! I feel like a professional test taker and I'm just mad about getting one question wrong. I got my results in the mail and it said something about appealing your results but they could raise your score or lower it. Would be great if they raised it but if they lowered it then I'd really be worried about not getting called. Old list # around 700 new list # around 7,000! with a bunch of emojis laughing and crying. I actually thought they would somehow punish me for calling them so much over the years.

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    I started to expand on your mismanaged statement but I was told last week that we're not suppose to say bad things about the Authority to people that are not outside the Authority or we could be fired and prosecuted or some crap. I looked at the supervisor like he was crazy which everyone believes he is anyway and he told me that I signed that document when I got hired or else the MTA wouldn't have hired me. Are you still laughing? I think he was confusing that with the document that they had us sign stating we would not sue the MTA if we got hurt while performing our duties. Did they make you guys sign anything like what he described, or the one that states you can't sue them if you get hurt?

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    That's a really good list #! You should be in the first batch to get called. Congrats

• Impact87
    replied
    Scored 97, list # 12**. I’m almost near making it through probation in Sanitation so most likely I’m probably going to decline if they reach up to my list #.

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    I’m sure it will be a slow process but in the mean time might as well take exams and see what comes your way.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5403 users online. 351 members and 5052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X