Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCJS maintains a record of all arrests where the defendant is fingerprinted.

Comment

• I stand corrected . In any event you must disclose all arrests even if they end in an ACD.

Comment

• Any updates or rumors on the inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
          Any updates or rumors on the inside?
          Probably not for the next few months or so.

Comment

• Can you be a BTO with a drivers license from a state other than NY?? Thinking about buying a house out in PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post
              Can you be a BTO with a drivers license from a state other than NY?? Thinking about buying a house out in PA.
              nah sir, BTO have to live in NYS area. because of being a NYS peace officer, and something to do with the NYS public officer law. basically you have to live here.. trust me, I know plenty of people who would love to move over the bridge to jersey, alot cheaper to live.

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                nah sir, BTO have to live in NYS area. because of being a NYS peace officer, and something to do with the NYS public officer law. basically you have to live here.. trust me, I know plenty of people who would love to move over the bridge to jersey, alot cheaper to live.
                Thanks

Comment

Any updates or rumors on the inside?
                  From asking many BTO's at my local crossings they said that they plan on an academy going in around October but that is only the Rumor or plan at the moment. Nothing set in stone. That there putting a training curriculum together for a new academy and that everything in mta land is moving slow!!! So hope for October but plan for a later academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
                    From asking many BTO's at my local crossings they said that they plan on an academy going in around October but that is only the Rumor or plan at the moment. Nothing set in stone. That there putting a training curriculum together for a new academy and that everything in mta land is moving slow!!! So hope for October but plan for a later academy.
                    thank you for the update

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                      thank you for the update
                      Well like everyone on this thread, I'm a TBTA hopeful and any chance I get to ask/ speak to a BTO (can't leave my neighborhood without crossing a bridge and running into them anyways) is if they've heard anything and what not. But sharing the info with you fellas is what this thread is about. Everyone is hoping to get otj with them. But were all kind of sitting here wondering what the hell is going on or even when the list will be established. But your welcome for the update. I hope it's true info that I've gotten or at least 50% truth.

Comment

• SELECTION PROCESS:

You were given a multiple-choice test in March 2015. Your score on this test will be used to determine your place on an eligible list. You must achieve a score of at least 70 to pass this test.

PROPOSED KEYS: (UPDATED)

The proposed keys for this exam are available on our website. Please refer to your ‘Candidate’s Record of Answers’ sheet to compare your answers to the proposed key answers. The final key answers will not be published until the list is established.

LIST ESTABLISHMENT / NOTICE OF RESULTS: (UPDATED)

At this time, we do not have an expected month in which this list will be made public or established. Once the list is established, you will receive your official Notice of Results in the mail.

Hi everyone this is from the MTA WEBSITE , Select Exam Updates (Updated as of 07/20/15)

Comment

• I was doing some digging around, it looks like they have 129 BTO vacancies as of May 2015.

Source on page 51 and 52
                          http://web.mta.info/mta/news/books/p...0_1200_B&T.pdf
                          NYPD Exam #4329
                          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                            I was doing some digging around, it looks like they have 129 BTO vacancies as of May 2015.

Source on page 51 and 52
                            http://web.mta.info/mta/news/books/p...0_1200_B&T.pdf
                            Nice Find!

here is a screenshot to make it easier for others to see

Direct Link - http://i.imgur.com/ycw4fOI.png

EDIT: Also wonder if the 47 Managerial Positions available are BTO SGT/LT Openings that they need to fill? If so even better.
                            Last edited by WILLDOGS; 07-21-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Nice Find!

here is a screenshot to make it easier for others to see

Direct Link - http://i.imgur.com/ycw4fOI.png

EDIT: Also wonder if the 47 Managerial Positions available are BTO SGT/LT Openings that they need to fill? If so even better.
                              129 openings as of May 2015.. Beautiful, just beautiful

Comment

• Sounds more like 178 bto's after the 47 managerials have been filled. Plus a few more from may til the call

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5272 users online. 200 members and 5072 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X