X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Yes tbta officers have a place to park their vehicle at work . I was wondering if they received a Parking placade to park outside Of the bridge and tunnel facilities. I have never heard Of traffic agente giving tickets to placaded vehicles thats an insult if they do That , especially if the officer is on official business .
    Traffic gives everyone a ticket. You will almost never be on official business in your POV, they had a story about official nypd cars getting tickets on the news. Think it was abc7. So just because you have a placard doesn't mean anything.

Found a article about it
    http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2011...arking-tickets
    Last edited by QueensKnicks ; 08-20-2015, 12:43 AM. Reason: Article added

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Yes tbta officers have a place to park their vehicle at work . I was wondering if they received a Parking placade to park outside Of the bridge and tunnel facilities. I have never heard Of traffic agente giving tickets to placaded vehicles thats an insult if they do That , especially if the officer is on official business .

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    I understand you have to give your social media information like facebook, instagram or twitter name when called for tbta. Would you have to give your user name on here as well?

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    I've seen TEA giving parking tickets to cops and fire fighters with their parking plague displayed, so even if you get a parking plague from tbta there is still a chance of you getting nailed with a parking ticket.

Leave a comment:

• The HSSIE
    replied
    Asking for a bud not on the forums; does anyone have any insight into when list numbers will be generated?

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    I believe TBTA officer get a place to park their vehicle at work, therefore they don't really need a parking permit.

beside those parking plague are kinda overrated and being overly use on non official business.. just park legally or pay the meter.. lol.. too easy

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    Court Officers, with limited exceptions for bosses, do not get parking placards.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Does anyone in here know if tbta officers receive parking placades or some kind of parking permit like the courts receive ?

Leave a comment:

• TruGuardian
    replied
    anybody have a link to BTOs contract....been searching, haven't had any luck.

Leave a comment:

• Junior214
    replied
    Nope you wait in line like all of us

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6405 users online. 334 members and 6071 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X