replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

Well he's on the job with tbta show sounds pretty credible
    Good

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by NYC4 View Post

Really?, where did you hear this from, I looked at the MTA site for updates, they removed it, hope at least we get our score.
    Well he's on the job with tbta show sounds pretty credible

Leave a comment:

• NYC4
    replied
    Originally posted by onmymeal View Post
    Get ready ladies and gents,. Rumor has it that it's getting close. Everyone probably has a job already lol.
    Really?, where did you hear this from, I looked at the MTA site for updates, they removed it, hope at least we get our score.
    Last edited by NYC4; 01-04-2019, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tomar111292
    commented on 's reply
    Ive been at the same job, so it won't change much for me

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by onmymeal View Post
    Get ready ladies and gents,. Rumor has it that it's getting close. Everyone probably has a job already lol.
    I'll leave trash corrections and take a big pay cut for this . How credible is the rumors?

Leave a comment:

• onmymeal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    I ran into two TBTA Academy Instructors who told me the agency is still "evaluating" the need for TBTA Officers as they have transitioned from primarily manning toll booths to more enforcement-based work since the automation of the crossings. NYS Troopers at the crossings is also a factor. The determination to phase out the job or to hire off this list has not been determined yet. Hopefully everyone will hear something next year.

Leave a comment:

• NYC4
    replied
    So basically all of us who took this exam tbta 5606 pretty much gonna get robbed by the Mta, out of our time and money. I doubt they will call anyone the way this is going , jobs being eliminated and all, and going on 3 yrs already. I taken many transit exams and the most i waited is close to 2 yrs.

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
    So am I loosing it or is it the bridge and tunnel exam 5606 no longer in the proposed answer key section on the mta website? And the the final answer key icon when you click it gives you this weird read out about final answer keys will be mailed or emailed and no actual final answer keys. Idk if its my phone or the website
    Yes they also removed the proposed keys from this page
    http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/proposed_answerkey.htm

They are making it like the test never exsisted. Good thing for Google, I found a Cashed page that still shows the keys
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
    So am I loosing it or is it the bridge and tunnel exam 5606 no longer in the proposed answer key section on the mta website? And the the final answer key icon when you click it gives you this weird read out about final answer keys will be mailed or emailed and no actual final answer keys. Idk if its my phone or the website
    Read the posts above yours.

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 07-24-2018, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Josel1992
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with you I agree... it’s not money but overall when they sum it all up it’s slot for them and they can’t get away with that... I will call as well ... we should all
    Call

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Mta always takes forever. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Josel1992 View Post

Then we need our money back !! Idc if it was only $40...

Our time is valuable and we spent time taking this exam
    Pretty sure it was more like $68, wasn't it? I thought there was a class action lawsuit against MTA for this. Do they really think they're just going to pocket all lf our money and never do anything with this list? Money aside we can't morally allow them to do that. I have zero interest in this job now but we should raise hell just on general principle: If they are not going to establish the list and hire anyone they need to issue refunds. It's really that simple.

I assume people have called MTA business service center and asked questions. I haven't in years but I will on Monday. Let's not let them get away with this...

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    problem is how will we get our money back or will they ever decide to establish a list...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7521 users online. 223 members and 7298 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X