Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Test
    replied
    This place is mighty quiet now!! No movement on DCAS in the automated system. I really hope they start calling people soon because I'm sure a lot of people are anxious to know what the new PAT is going to be for this position. My main concern is passing the 1.5 mile run but I'm working on improving my time.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
    Hello to everyone, got my score 97.50, list # within in the 1000. Wishing to all the best of luck!
    You’ll get called probaly in about 2-3 years .

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Hello to everyone, got my score 97.50, list # within in the 1000. Wishing to all the best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    commented on 's reply
    Still going with Sanitation.
    Heck...I just love me some stinky garbage

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    Hi guys, it funny how me and a few others was keeping this chat alive prior to people getting their results, also funny how when I shared my sources information people would say that TBTA was going to be disbanded, happy see it active again. My list is in 11,1$$ so I am not putting my hopes up.

Your list number is in the 11,000’s ??? Ouch

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    Hi guys, it funny how me and a few others was keeping this chat alive prior to people getting their results, also funny how when I shared my sources information people would say that TBTA was going to be disbanded, happy see it active again. My list is in 11,1$$ so I am not putting my hopes up.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    I was just thinking about how slow the posts were coming and now it seems like a new page is added almost daily. My very first post was to let everyone know that DCAS had the finally put the info in their system. I had information but did not want to put it on here an look like a fool because of last minute changes or delays so I waited until I verified that the list was being made public.

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by gbotj View Post
    It is a state job. Which is the reason why the governors tells us what to do and not the mayor. Henceforth the state police colored cars
    They get funding from the state . The mta is a quasi government agency .

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    So NYCTA Bus Operators that are TA ( Civil Service ) and are in NYCERS pension system too are they state employees? Are they City employees? Names can be deceptive and New York City Transit Authority despite having New York City as part of it's name is not a city agency. The paychecks even look different than city employee paychecks.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

It’s actually not a state job and the pension is through the city nycers system
    It's a state job but NYC dcas handles the test and the pension system is with the city .

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    FDNY firefighter.
    Thats just my opinion.
    Only because of their schedule.

• gbotj
    replied
    It is a state job. Which is the reason why the governors tells us what to do and not the mayor. Henceforth the state police colored cars

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by krull View Post

TBTA Bridge and Tunnel Officer is a New York State job.
    It’s actually not a state job and the pension is through the city nycers system

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    I still stand by my comment on how Sanitation is the best city job.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10755 users online. 458 members and 10297 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X