X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
    Are you sure it's tbta and not mtapd? Just curious
    Mta pd is processing right now for an academy,

Can Someone who's OTJ give me a break down what the day consist of as a TBTA officer, when your a rookie, where you start? What do you do? Just stand at the toll booth? Is there OT? What does the retirement look like?

Currently in state corrections (first one to process and call me) and not sure if I would leave for this,

You can pm me if you don't want to post it on here.
    currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Retirement is on the city website the actual breakdown and we all know there's OT people on the job will answer the rest

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
        Goldcuff. Please stop talking...just stop..

TBTA does not care if you were a secret service agent or a station cleaner. They hire based list number, no preference, no internal hiring. Stop calling people and asking them questions, there are no classes scheduled right now, and even if there was, they wouldn't tell you about it anyway.

Please..stop talking.
        I was just waiting for you to shut him up, thank god

Comment

• Originally posted by junior214 View Post
          it's on randall's island i don't think the new building is finished yet
          copy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
            Is posting information on here while in the academy allowed?
            I remember reading the old thread (from 2006-2010?) and remember all of the regulars posting frequently. As soon as guys started the academy they stopped posting on here completely. Apparently they were told on the first day something about posting on-line/social media/etc. Even after the academy some folks never returned here except for gbotj

Comment

• Originally posted by willdogs View Post
              i remember reading the old thread (from 2006-2010?) and remember all of the regulars posting frequently. As soon as guys started the academy they stopped posting on here completely. Apparently they were told on the first day something about posting on-line/social media/etc. Even after the academy some folks never returned here except for gbotj
              i remember that too. The two i remembered were gbot n plaintinsilver. Those two were very involved, i asked about plain recently on this post but no reply. But i think we're all fortunate to have inside info from gbot.. But his time around hes alot more frank to say the least.. Lol

Comment

• Wouldn't you be if some guy was just giving wrong info to people read the nypd threads they don't tolerate it one bit. They will light a match and watch you burn for the stuff that gets said and isn't accurate. This is our life line to filling out paper work correctly etc... We want a career. The old bto thread helped a lot of guys out lets do the same for the future candidates coming up in four years

Comment

• Originally posted by junior214 View Post
                  wouldn't you be if some guy was just giving wrong info to people read the nypd threads they don't tolerate it one bit. They will light a match and watch you burn for the stuff that gets said and isn't accurate. This is our life line to filling out paper work correctly etc... We want a career. The old bto thread helped a lot of guys out lets do the same for the future candidates coming up in four years
                  ofcourse hence the lol. If it wasnt for him this whole forum would be a guessing game with no solid info.. This forum has gave me so much insight. Its awsome

Comment

• Lol you guys must be feeling a little insecure, didn't they teach you about retaliation in the academy. Your information is wrong,

Comment

• I will probally be train a few of you fellas, I will be laughing when you guys find out how slow the process is going to be. Till then I hope you all make it

Comment

• No one wants to hear about baseball teams , wtf is that?!,, give them hard core facts when you open your mouth instead of nonsense . See you out on the field because I'm sure with a mouth as big as yours you will give yourself up

Comment

• You want to start a fight,, and I'm saying to everyone hold on, the process is long , they hire internally first. Go take out your anger out at the gym. By your post we can all tell how insure you are. Fellas if I hear anything that's new and concrete I will let you all know .

Comment

• In sure you know more than a BTO SGT.......

Comment

• 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
                              Last edited by goldcuff; 06-03-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Ridiculous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7150 users online. 377 members and 6773 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X