300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goldcuff View Post
    mta said they should call me in a year . Any updates??
    what was your score from the proposed answer key?
    WHO DID YOU CALL?

Comment

• I got 1 wrong

Comment

i got 1 wrong
        a year with one wrong¿!
        Geeze!!

Comment

• I think who ever he spoke to have him a generic answer

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensKnicks View Post
            I think who ever he spoke to have him a generic answer
            THATS what I was thinking

Comment

• 1 year isn't long ,,, lo we took a civil service exam,, by the time they get done w the process it may take another 6 months before I get the ' hire' call.

Comment

• Def Dosent happen quick

Comment

def dosent happen quick
                  normaly i would agree. Infact a yr is pretty fast except its my understanding that tbta was pushing to get a class in asap do to the lack of man power...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                    normaly i would agree. Infact a yr is pretty fast except its my understanding that tbta was pushing to get a class in asap do to the lack of man power...
                    The Sgt. said they are looking to put in a class this fall.
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• to fill a class of 50 they need to call 600 people,, tons of people get disqualified. Those 600 go through the process. A. Class for this fall is not realistic. If you are already working for mta then yeah , the fall sounds about right but only of yo are already an mta employee

Comment

• Mta employees have preference above all. Makes sense ? It does now

Comment

• And another thing you need to think about,, do you know whoany people got 1 wrong?? ALOT! That's when they go by seniority so to speak,, veterans get points , then current civil workers and then the rest get called

Comment

• Don't count on getting in quick with all these people ahead of you if you don't have any ' seniority'. Best bet is to never put you eggs in one basket

Comment

• They are trying to put a class in by the end of the year. They are doing all the in service training right now to have the academy open by year end.

I don't think Mta employee have any extra preference over anybody else. If that's the case then current police/peace officer should have priority since they are trained and went thru previous background. Bus driver or OVERPAID metrocard seller compare to nypd/doc officer? Humm... Lmao, (inside joke from previous post) . Maybe veteran are the only one that has preference because of the extra points added to the exam.

But it is true that, they are going to go thru the list quickly because many people will FAIL the fitness test. And others won't pass background or decide that the pay isn't enough, etc. So perfect score to 1 or 2 wrong should be fine to be called.

People are forgetting that this is civil service exam. So it normally take 2-3 yrs for a regular exam. This may be quicker but it will take some time. Best bet is to just forget about it until it happens and they start calling for processing. You going to drive yourself insane constantly thinking about it..

Comment

• Ha!!! Hey 20 thats pretty funny..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9296 users online. 475 members and 8821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X