300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
    Yeah i remember reading that article. FDNY is the MOST important agency in NYS for fitness standards to be met. Thats seriously putting other firemen, civilians and herself in potential harm. Whats gonna happen when she's OTJ and can't handle what she has to do?
    Let the lawsuit against the fdny begin.

Comment

• How is everybody doing? With their workout plans. Only been able to run twice this pass week. Getting that Overtime . I just ran earlier, 1.5 miles in 12:00, barely making it.. Smh..

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
        How is everybody doing? With their workout plans. Only been able to run twice this pass week. Getting that Overtime . I just ran earlier, 1.5 miles in 12:00, barely making it.. Smh..
        You're doing good. Find some time to run more. My push ups and sit ups are good. I'm getting 13:30-15 on the 1.5 runs. Just have to keep training.
        NYPD Exam #4329
        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
          You're doing good. Find some time to run more. My push ups and sit ups are good. I'm getting 13:30-15 on the 1.5 runs. Just have to keep training.
          Thank bro, u going to cut that time down with the weather getting so nice. It's hard for me to find time to work out . I'm trying to get 25-30hrs of overtime every paycheck. =)..

Comment

• For the physical you guys think it'll go by age like the cooper or a set standard

Comment

• What's up everyone? So.....has anyone found out if it's verified that the TBTA will be using the Cooper test for the physical or the past used traditional test?

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                What's up everyone? So.....has anyone found out if it's verified that the TBTA will be using the Cooper test for the physical or the past used traditional test?
                Sgt. Confirmed it

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                  What's up everyone? So.....has anyone found out if it's verified that the TBTA will be using the Cooper test for the physical or the past used traditional test?
                  I spoken to a Sgt that works in TBTA academy and he said that it is what they are planning to do.

I hope they really go thru with it. This way it would disqualified Alot of people that's not physically fit. There is Alot of people that took the exam, so this is a faster way to go thru the list.

Comment

• To anybody on the job or Sarge,

What's the policies in regards to firearm. I know the authorized on/off duty weapons but what about other firearms that's not on authorized list, can we own them after probation or do we have to sell/transfer them before we get on the job.
                    Last edited by 20NOutLife; 05-23-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Good day mr gbot sir:
                      Quick ques.. As far as the pension is concerned, is it 50% of the average of your best 3 out of any consecutive 5 ??

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                        Good day mr gbot sir:
                        Quick ques.. As far as the pension is concerned, is it 50% of the average of your best 3 out of any consecutive 5 ??

I'll tried to explain this one, depending on what tier u will be in determine what pension u will fall into. For the new guys, it's final average of 5 years not to exceed 10%. If u fall under the old tier, then it's best 3 years, whether highest consecutive 3yrs or final 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by 20noutlife View Post
                          i'll tried to explain this one, depending on what tier u will be in determine what pension u will fall into. For the new guys, it's final average of 5 years not to exceed 10%. If u fall under the old tier, then it's best 3 years, whether highest consecutive 3yrs or final 3 years
                          old tier refering to tier 4 and 5?
                          50% of highest 3 whether any consecutive 3 or last 3? Correct??
                          I know tier 4 with mta rto division trains , busses... Its 50% of top 3 any consecutive 5 not to exceed 10% of the previous yr..
                          Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 05-24-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                            old tier refering to tier 4 and 5?
                            50% of highest 3 whether any consecutive 3 or last 3? Correct??
                            I know tier 4 with mta rto division trains , busses... Its 50% of top 3 any consecutive 5 not to exceed 10% of the previous yr..
                            Correct abt the first part. I dunno anythjng about mta transit retirement. But u can look up nycers and see the different retirement tier for TBTA. It's explains the different calculation and how much percentage contribution and all that good stuffs

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                              Correct abt the first part. I dunno anythjng about mta transit retirement. But u can look up nycers and see the different retirement tier for TBTA. It's explains the different calculation and how much percentage contribution and all that good stuffs
                              Thanks 20 !! I was curious to see how similar if not the same the pension was between NYCT AND TBTA CONSIDERING THERE BOTH MTA...WELL OFF FOR SOME MORE BBQ... ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Mta said they should call me in a year . Any updates??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9224 users online. 426 members and 8798 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X