Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone in this forums great information and updated I have question does anybody remember what was on questions # 72,74,76 on the March 21 am exam any information will be greatly appreciated

Comment

• To impact, junior, redbird, and everybody else,

So I'm mad that they made me waited 5.5 years before paying me this salary. Lol. It's a really decent check for the same amount of work I was doing last year or last month.. Smh.. Lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
        To impact, junior, redbird, and everybody else,

So I'm mad that they made me waited 5.5 years before paying me this salary. Lol. It's a really decent check for the same amount of work I was doing last year or last month.. Smh.. Lol..
        Lol Damn, I wish i was making that kind of money. Atleast that long wait is finaly over and done with. But hey since your still offering the drinks I'll take Jack&Coke lol. I just did sit ups for the first time in years..50 sit ups in 2:20...horrible!!!!

Comment

• Well second set now just did 50 at 1:46. Feel alittle better now compare to 2:20 from my first set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
            Lol Damn, I wish i was making that kind of money. Atleast that long wait is finaly over and done with. But hey since your still offering the drinks I'll take Jack&Coke lol. I just did sit ups for the first time in years..50 sit ups in 2:20...horrible!!!!
            That's not bad for sit up, u only need 35 to pass I think.
            And just jack & coke.? You're a cheap date, that's not a problem buddy. But I don't think that's going to help with the sit up though.. Lmfao..

I just thought about it, if we do come on TBTA, that's another 5 YEARS to top pay again. OMFG... Lol... Here we go again..

Comment

• Alright..Hennessey or Johnny Walker lol.

Comment

Alright..Hennessey or Johnny Walker lol.
                NoW, That sounds more like a man's drink! I was about to get you a strawberry daiquiri.. Hehe

But really, henny and Johnny walker at 2pm..i think u have a drinking problem, might need AA...lol..

Comment

NoW, That sounds more like a man's drink! I was about to get you a strawberry daiquiri.. Hehe

But really, henny and Johnny walker at 2pm..i think u have a drinking problem, might need AA...lol..
                  Lmaoo! I stopped drinking awhile ago since diabetes runs in my family on my fathers side. So just doing the best i can to prevent getting that. I'll have a few drinks on occasion though.

Anyway back to tbta..I'll tell you one thing im training for the physical and academy like if i just enlisted into the service training for boot camp. I just have a few things to work on like the sit ups and running.

Considering this is the only law enforcement job that you only need a high school diploma, im putting my mind into it big time.

Comment

Lmaoo! I stopped drinking awhile ago since diabetes runs in my family on my fathers side. So just doing the best i can to prevent getting that. I'll have a few drinks on occasion though.

Anyway back to tbta..I'll tell you one thing im training for the physical and academy like if i just enlisted into the service training for boot camp. I just have a few things to work on like the sit ups and running.

Considering this is the only law enforcement job that you only need a high school diploma, im putting my mind into it big time.
                    There are plenty of LEO jobs that require only HS but not local aside from SCPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                      There are plenty of LEO jobs that require only HS but not local aside from SCPD
                      A few state agencies requires a HS diploma. I know court officer is one of them, that's the best law enforcement job in my opinion, weekends and holiday off, checking visitors bags. Etc.. Lol.. Can't beat that!

Comment

A few state agencies requires a HS diploma. I know court officer is one of them, that's the best law enforcement job in my opinion, weekends and holiday off, checking visitors bags. Etc.. Lol.. Can't beat that!
                        Yeah man i was so mad that i found out the day after the deadline for the application smh. How often does that test come out?

Comment

Yeah man i was so mad that i found out the day after the deadline for the application smh. How often does that test come out?
                          Court officer is every four years usually

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                            Court officer is every four years usually
                            Great..

Comment

Great..
                              It's better than sanitation that exam before this one was back in 07 and there still pulling guys off it imagine waiting that long for your name to be called that makes nypd and a lot of other agencies in the state look like a walk in the park. I would take 2/3 years of waiting and processing over a maybe any day of the week. That's just me I can't speak for anybody else I'm just waiting to see where my name is on that list. Just like you guys

Comment

• Not sure if this has been answered already but is it deffantely realistic for those who got 0, 1, or 2 wrong to start the process by the end of this year?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12096 users online. 436 members and 11660 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X