Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justaguy1114
    commented on 's reply
    Believe what you will, but don't come back and say I was right because I know I am. You may have heard ramblings from a few, but I have gotten solid info from those LITERALLY at the top. Doesn't get any higher. It may come across as negative, but the truth hurts. I'm just trying to get everyone know not to get their hopes up. You think after almost 5 years there was even going to be a list? If they wouldnt have to refund money there wouldnt be. The job is dwindling. NYSPD has take over most of the facilities. There are no more tolls. Your illustrious governor has almost dismantled TBTA. Just don't like seeing everyone being let down. Because you will be. You may have a few people you know, but I have legitimate sources. People who call the shots. Take that however you want. Good luck. Don't quit your jobs.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    I dont even know why you replied to him. The guy has 1(one) post. :-/ you gonna listen to someone with ONE post?? A negative post at that. LOL

• Razor183
    commented on 's reply
    80,001 top pay

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Justaguy1114 View Post
    Don't ANYONE get your hopes up. I know people at the TOP level of brass and they're only going to hire MAYBE 50 people just because they have to. Otherwise they have to refund everyone's money and they're not going to do that. The TBTA is a **** job, and has only gotten worse over the years. Nobody likes working there, morale is insanely low, and haven't had a contract in YEARS. Union is a joke. They are now being forced into riding buses and subways with almost no training. If you want a real law enforcement job, this ain't it. You'll be lucky if the entire authority isn't disbanded.....and soon.....just FYI
    Not what I've heard from a room full of BTOs, including white shirts.

Leave a comment:

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    Don't ANYONE get your hopes up. I know people at the TOP level of brass and they're only going to hire MAYBE 50 people just because they have to. Otherwise they have to refund everyone's money and they're not going to do that. The TBTA is a **** job, and has only gotten worse over the years. Nobody likes working there, morale is insanely low, and haven't had a contract in YEARS. Union is a joke. They are now being forced into riding buses and subways with almost no training. If you want a real law enforcement job, this ain't it. You'll be lucky if the entire authority isn't disbanded.....and soon.....just FYI

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Anyone know the tattoo policy for BTOs ??
    also the beard/long hair policy??

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Yupp. I definitely saw the stupid *** contract proposal. They are out of their minds. Im tier 4 as well. And dont sleep on RTO. I came from surface, got 3.5 years in RTO now and I'm off fri/sat already. As for the bathroom breaks, it comes around more frequent that people think.

I'm eager for this TBTA BTO though. Lets see what happens.

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    I'm just itching to get away from where I'm at now. Did you see what they offered in the contract proposal? I'm glad I'm tier 4 but I am not comfortable where I'm at. Thought about promoting to RTO but seniority moves like a snail and I'm worried about the steel dust. Plus I might need to use bathroom and that's when the announcement comes over the loud speaker " Ladies and gentlemen we're sorry for the delay Blah Blah Blah " I'm sliding back and forth like a soul train dancer and holding my stomach at the same time. Nope not me buddy.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Correct...

But half of those dont want the job anymore. They are elsewhere and VERY comfortable.
    Another half wont pass the physical.
    Another half wont pass backgrounds.
    Andother half will stay at their current job because they cant afford the pay cut.

Stay positive

• Crash Test
    replied
    Thanks but it still might not be good enough. We never know with this agency how many people they will call. The test was easy but the fact that you have hundreds of people with the same score makes it even worse. from 107.50 through 100.00 you have 315 people then from 98.75 it goes from 316 all the way to 886.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Good job. Same score for me.
    List number 141x....
    I see you're in BK. If you wanna do some running let me know. Weather is perfect now.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Good job Crash test. See you in the academy.
    Last edited by Magic_Wealthy; 08-26-2019, 11:41 PM.

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    Good job dude !!!. I messed up royally . I bubbled in the wrong answer on one question by accident and then I didn’t look at the map closely on another question and selected the wrong answer . At least you only got one wrong I got 2 wrong !!! And it was an easy exam !!!

• Crash Test
    replied
    I'm near 700. I messed up and got 98.75 because I got one wrong. I just can't do anything right! I didn't sleep the night before the test!

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash Test View Post
    This place is mighty quiet now!! No movement on DCAS in the automated system. I really hope they start calling people soon because I'm sure a lot of people are anxious to know what the new PAT is going to be for this position. My main concern is passing the 1.5 mile run but I'm working on improving my time.
    What is your list # dude ?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10581 users online. 442 members and 10139 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X