X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

I never received my results in the mail . I guess it’s karma for me being so negative on these forums .
    Yeah your 1000% not getting on

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post

About 13,000 passed and no they haven’t started calling anyone yet I’ll let people know once I start to get my letter for orientation or pat
    I never received my results in the mail . I guess it’s karma for me being so negative on these forums .

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by amd25 View Post
    So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
    Have they called any candidates?
    About 13,000 passed and no they haven’t started calling anyone yet I’ll let people know once I start to get my letter for orientation or pat

Leave a comment:

• amd25
    replied
    So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
    Have they called any candidates?

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
    Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.
    You’ll get called , just think it over and see if its the right fit for you

Leave a comment:

• BaneDroid
    replied
    Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied

Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
    So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
    First round ? Lol. How about the last round if ever lol . You will be waiting a long long time . You will be old and gray
    Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 08-20-2019, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    The list usually lasts 4 years but that is not mandatory . They can kill the list after one year if they wanted to .

• Crash Test
    replied
    List are generally good for 4 years but they can be extended by the commissioner of DCAS for 1 additional year which has happened in the past. Sanitation Worker 6063 was established Feb 20, 2008, made public Oct 25, 2008 and then extended on August 14, 2013 to February 20, 2016. So that is 8 years. Imagine if they did that for 5606!!

https://thechiefleader.com/news/civi...9bb30f31a.html

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
    So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
    List was established 7/31/2019. But yes 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• Retro23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tye902
    commented on 's reply
    Ok cool I would love to do that job guess it’s a waiting game at this point as usual

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

With the scores and list number ?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post

Just general letter from DCAS / MTA. I just figured might as well start attempting to get into better shape now rather then later
    With the scores and list number ?

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

Letter for the PAT?
    Just general letter from DCAS / MTA. I just figured might as well start attempting to get into better shape now rather then later

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8575 users online. 389 members and 8186 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X