Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see where we stand on that list first before assuming anything. We don't know what is considered the cut off point for the first group stay hopeful

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
      So far a guy that got a 100 on the test told me a bto friend of his said more than less that people with 100s or 1 wrong will be called in the first group. Guys with 2-4 wrong will be called in next year or 2. Im still hoping the ones with 2 wrong make it to the first group.
      It's all speculation at this point. No one knows for sure until the final scores are out and everyone gets their list number. Once everyone gets their list number... it's probably safe to assume that the first 60 to 100 will get called first, second 60-100 will get called second, etc...

Until then, all guesses.

Comment

• I think people with 2-3 wrongs will get called. You guys are good, don't need 100. That physical test will disqualify Alot, and I mean Alot of people. So they going to blow through the 100s and 98 score real quick! I just took my annual military p.t test, and I ran a 2 miles in 1605. I was at the 1.5 miles at 1150. And I'm telling you that was hard as hell, lol. People don't realize just about how hard running it in less than 1229 is until they gotta do it.

Everybody will be fine in regards to their scores!

Comment

• Originally posted by 20noutlife View Post
          i think people with 2-3 wrongs will get called. You guys are good, don't need 100. That physical test will disqualify alot, and i mean alot of people. So they going to blow through the 100s and 98 score real quick! I just took my annual military p.t test, and i ran a 2 miles in 1605. I was at the 1.5 miles at 1150. And i'm telling you that was hard as hell, lol. People don't realize just about how hard running it in less than 1229 is until they gotta do it.

Everybody will be fine in regards to their scores!
          LOL hey 20 thanks for keeping it honest...

Comment

• 1.5 miles at 1150? Damn your a beast lol

Comment

• I'm thinking 180-200 will be called for the first group since they are looking to put 90 in.
              NYPD Exam #4329
              TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• For 56 positions they call approx 250 people. If the physical is harder, expect more people to be called.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                  Let's see where we stand on that list first before assuming anything. We don't know what is considered the cut off point for the first group stay hopeful
                  We posted at the exact same time...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                    We posted at the exact same time...lol
                    We're both right lets see how the process plays out I don't like to assume anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                      So far a guy that got a 100 on the test told me a bto friend of his said more than less that people with 100s or 1 wrong will be called in the first group. Guys with 2-4 wrong will be called in next year or 2. Im still hoping the ones with 2 wrong make it to the first group.
                      Youre forgetting the vast majority of people who will get DQed, tbta will go well down into the 80s, just cause you got a 100 doesnt mean its an in for you. If I calculated my score correctly I got a 94, 90 to 100 has a good chance for the first class.

Comment

• Yeah, keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                          1.5 miles at 1150? Damn your a beast lol
                          thanks but that is actually slow, i almost didnt pass. i had to drink 3 red bulls for that. LOL, 2 miles sucks!, especially that last half mile. i had to sprint for 30 seconds and jog for 30 seconds..lol.oh man, i barely passed. I gotta really get back in the track and run everyday in order to be confident about the TBTA exam.

Comment

• I reread the 5606 test annoucement and it says the academy is 11 weeks but some people are saying its extended to 6 months? 😖

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Originally posted by NYPD14AUX View Post
                              I reread the 5606 test annoucement and it says the academy is 11 weeks but some people are saying its extended to 6 months? í*½í¸–
                              The Sgt. On here said that the academy will be something new. just like cooper standards not like it was.
                              Last edited by Junior214; 04-29-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• I've just been thinking. I'm pretty sure most of us here are either on other jobs or in the process for a few jobs. There's plenty of other jobs out there u can get in the meantime. With these type of jobs, it's a just hurry and wait scenario. You going to lose your mind trying to follow every steps of the process and see where it's going. When it happens it happens. Live your life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9791 users online. 469 members and 9322 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X