Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else think NYCpoorest is worry about this physical test? LMao.

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
      You gotta understand, those guys are on the job already. Ever heardof being grandfathered. We are still trying to get on. So if their new standards requires us to ride a unicorn around 4 laps or catch a chicken ,then it is what it is.

In these kind of Career field, you will go a long way by just worrying about your business and not the next man business. TrUst me, everything in the dark comes to light, and if they are one of those slackers kind of officer who can't assist or simply too scare to assist, they will get weeded out one way or another.
      Its not that serious, just a convo on a internet forum. Im not the one whos "worried"

Comment

Does anybody else think NYCpoorest is worry about this physical test? LMao.
        Yes!! They need to keep it at 25min for a mile and a half and 10 push ups!!! With some traning i think ill be able to do that by december hopefully!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
          Its not that serious, just a convo on a internet forum. Im not the one whos "worried"
          Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
          Yes!! They need to keep it at 25min for a mile and a half and 10 push ups!!! With some traning i think ill be able to do that by december hopefully!!!!!
          i'm just joking around brother. Didnt mean any disrespect by it. Hope you didnt get offended.

Comment

i'm just joking around brother. Didnt mean any disrespect by it. Hope you didnt get offended.
            Not at all GL!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
              I never said i disagree with you.like i said i wouldnt want the guy next to me out of shape who cant help me when i need help. Now the small few that are going to be new hires will be in shape but what about the majority of the department who will not be whos on tbe old standard. 10 push ups and 25 minute mile and a half? What the hell thats horrible
              The person can be in the best shape in the world but might be a wimp. Some fold when ish its the fan. Don't judge brother
              sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by Solid Snake12 View Post
                The person can be in the best shape in the world but might be a wimp. Some fold when ish its the fan. Don't judge brother
                Doesnt matter how tough that person might be if he cant do anything physically. IMO you need some physical toughness and alot of mental toughness. I dont judge , ive seen small girls with more bite than some big guys.
                Last edited by NYCpoorest; 04-20-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Common Sense is #1, you either have it or you don't. Everything else can be improved.

Comment

• The protest session today was painless, if not entertaining. I feel confident about getting at least the question about the parking incident thrown out. For anyone who didn't attend and was wondering, the proposed correct answer was to leave a note but I wrote a mini-essay on why notifying a supervisor should also be considered correct lol, even though it did say notify supervisor "at a later time". The 2 questions that were already thrown out were both the same type of question. They were the ones asking when a BTO should request additional tokens or forms, etc. Upon looking at them again, I see how they were a little confusing. They were poorly worded and 2 of the possible answers in both questions were almost identical.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                      The protest session today was painless, if not entertaining. I feel confident about getting at least the question about the parking incident thrown out. For anyone who didn't attend and was wondering, the proposed correct answer was to leave a note but I wrote a mini-essay on why notifying a supervisor should also be considered correct lol, even though it did say notify supervisor "at a later time". The 2 questions that were already thrown out were both the same type of question. They were the ones asking when a BTO should request additional tokens or forms, etc. Upon looking at them again, I see how they were a little confusing. They were poorly worded and 2 of the possible answers in both questions were almost identical.
                      I think that the 3 questions you mentioned were probably the most poorly worded and confusing questions on the exam, so if they are all going to be thrown out then you could see alot more people getting a score of 100 on the exam.

Anybody know when we will receive our list #?
                      NYPD EXAM: 4312
                      Score: 9X
                      List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                      Score : ?
                      List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                      Score : 100
                      List : ?

Comment

• The protest monitor was very nice but she couldn't provide any real specifics about the process. She said it could take 6 months but I really don't think it's going to take that long. I know I heard somewhere that the final answer key is supposed to be in June and I remember thinking that it was a reputable source but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it or who said it.

Did anyone else attend the protest today? It was good talking to you guys and gals. Am I the only one who had fun? Anyone see that weird argument between 2 protesters? It got a little hostile there..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                          I think that the 3 questions you mentioned were probably the most poorly worded and confusing questions on the exam, so if they are all going to be thrown out then you could see alot more people getting a score of 100 on the exam.

Anybody know when we will receive our list #?
                          I think you're right, in my group of friends that took it, everybody scored a 80/80 except for one,and he got that accident question wrong. Lol, he has a CDL and just graduated nypd academy, so he's in shape as well.(I'm a little jealous, lol) . Now if they throw it out, that's more competition.. Lol.. Imagine everybody else that got it as well.. Lol

BTW. To all my veteran/military people. I think we might need to add the veteran preference point to this, because it seem like 100 is the norm . Unless y'all already used it for sanitation.. LMAO..
                          Last edited by 20NOutLife; 04-20-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

The protest monitor was very nice but she couldn't provide any real specifics about the process. She said it could take 6 months but I really don't think it's going to take that long. I know I heard somewhere that the final answer key is supposed to be in June and I remember thinking that it was a reputable source but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it or who said it.

Did anyone else attend the protest today? It was good talking to you guys and gals. Am I the only one who had fun? Anyone see that weird argument between 2 protesters? It got a little hostile there..lol
                            I think it will be posted by the end of June and they will start calling for processing by maybe August. I spoken to a SGT at TBTA academy, and he saying it seem like they wanna have the class in December timeframe. I hope they have a class in January though. Hope this helps
                            Last edited by 20NOutLife; 04-20-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

The protest monitor was very nice but she couldn't provide any real specifics about the process. She said it could take 6 months but I really don't think it's going to take that long. I know I heard somewhere that the final answer key is supposed to be in June and I remember thinking that it was a reputable source but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it or who said it.

I wonder how the protest via mail is going to work. I agree ALOT of people will have 100s so i think just because you have a 100 doesnt mean you will be called in the first wave. I wouldng be surprised if 500+ got 100s

Comment

• Anyone drove there or took the train? If train, what train goes there?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4694 users online. 211 members and 4483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X