Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't go through. I didn't want to post that in the general section.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Miserable isnt even the word. I know the pain. Im glad im not on the bus anymore. What depot are you in ??
    And they are already in Brooklyn...but downtown Brooklyn though along fulton st. mall.

• Crash Test
    replied
    Just another miserable day at the bottom of the MTA totem pole and as I got near the end of the line I see 2 marked vans packed like sardines with bridge and tunnel officers followed by 1 rmp. When I pulled in I went to the lot and saw another rmp and a bunch of btos off to the side. After a miserable day where at least 200 people either walked past the fare box like it wasn't even there or entered through the back door and then had the nerve to request a transfer, I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I asked the white shirt not sure of his rank, if they are going to be in brooklyn now and he said starting tomorrow. I also asked about them hiring but he couldn't say for sure only that they just established the list.

Leave a comment:

• gbotj
    replied
    I’d like to know who he thinks is the “#1 person” and the “decision maker”.

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by Justaguy1114 View Post
    The agency was over 800 uniformed members a few years ago, its half of what it was. Do you think that they wouldn't have hired more if they really wanted to? Yes, people are counting the minutes until they can retire and run out the door. And the authority wants them to so.they can close it down due to attrition. I have zero grudges to bear and couldn't care less about what anyone thinks they know. I am not on the list and have no skin in the game so I'm not trying to scare anyone off to increase my chances. I do fine now. As far as the money, the mta as a whole doesnt take in nearly what you figured, your math is flawed, but you all know more than me. Me, the guy who speaks to the #1 person in the entire authority on almost a daily basis. But I'm just a troll
    Why do you care so much? What are you getting out of this? If you are a Troll, fine. You aren't unique.

If you are real, fine... you said you peace and warned people. Let it play out and see what happens. Perhaps you will be right in the end and have the last laugh. But for the sake of all that is holy, please stop saying you "Talk to the #1 guy in the MTA on a daily basis" makes you seem... I don't know the word... needy?

Perhaps you are an MTA porter and clean the MTA Chairman's office on a daily basis? Who knows?

Just let it go.

Leave a comment:

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    Oh just one more thing.....yeah look at NICE now....massive service cuts due to budgeting issues. Wonderful example

Leave a comment:

• Justaguy1114
    replied
    The agency was over 800 uniformed members a few years ago, its half of what it was. Do you think that they wouldn't have hired more if they really wanted to? Yes, people are counting the minutes until they can retire and run out the door. And the authority wants them to so.they can close it down due to attrition. I have zero grudges to bear and couldn't care less about what anyone thinks they know. I am not on the list and have no skin in the game so I'm not trying to scare anyone off to increase my chances. I do fine now. As far as the money, the mta as a whole doesnt take in nearly what you figured, your math is flawed, but you all know more than me. Me, the guy who speaks to the #1 person in the entire authority on almost a daily basis. But I'm just a troll

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    RIGHT ! Anti-crime
    Lmao

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly.
    He created an account to take his anger out in TBTA. Lmaooo.

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash Test View Post
    So let's break down the post like this: 1: Do the TOP level brass hire the candidates or is that up to HUMAN RESOURCES? 1a: Is HUMAN RESOURCES controlled or directed by the TOP level brass? 2: I was told that about 20,000 people took the exam so at $47 that would be about $940,000 but then you have to subtract for all the fee waivers that were granted. Even at $940,000 do you honestly think that the MTA can't afford to refund our money? They may not want to but think about this the bus and subway fare is $2.75 x 2 = $5.50 roundtrip multiply that by 7 million riders that = $38,500,000 a DAY now we have to subtract some of that because we know some people just walk past the farebox but still.... So they can afford to refund our money! 3: The claim that TBTA is a **** job seems like a personal attack or grudge ( no need to further review ), and since it has only gotten worse over the years and nobody likes working there..... ( That's sounds amazingly outstanding and super fantastic because that means that they will RUN like they are on fire to RETIRE making room for all the people who want to get hired, not having a contract sucks but then when you settle the contract RETRO pay is coming. Union is a joke sounds like another personal attack. 4: Forced to ride the buses and subways? If your employer gives you an assignment tell us how you handle that directive? 5: Real Law Enforcement job sounds like yet another personal attack and be careful what you wish for about the entire authority being disbanded. Look at MTA Long Island Bus that got taken over by Nassau county and look at the service now! NICE ( Nassau Inter County Express )
    That guys is either an idiot or trying to discourage people from taking the job to better his chances.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    So let's break down the post like this: 1: Do the TOP level brass hire the candidates or is that up to HUMAN RESOURCES? 1a: Is HUMAN RESOURCES controlled or directed by the TOP level brass? 2: I was told that about 20,000 people took the exam so at $47 that would be about $940,000 but then you have to subtract for all the fee waivers that were granted. Even at $940,000 do you honestly think that the MTA can't afford to refund our money? They may not want to but think about this the bus and subway fare is $2.75 x 2 = $5.50 roundtrip multiply that by 7 million riders that = $38,500,000 a DAY now we have to subtract some of that because we know some people just walk past the farebox but still.... So they can afford to refund our money! 3: The claim that TBTA is a **** job seems like a personal attack or grudge ( no need to further review ), and since it has only gotten worse over the years and nobody likes working there..... ( That's sounds amazingly outstanding and super fantastic because that means that they will RUN like they are on fire to RETIRE making room for all the people who want to get hired, not having a contract sucks but then when you settle the contract RETRO pay is coming. Union is a joke sounds like another personal attack. 4: Forced to ride the buses and subways? If your employer gives you an assignment tell us how you handle that directive? 5: Real Law Enforcement job sounds like yet another personal attack and be careful what you wish for about the entire authority being disbanded. Look at MTA Long Island Bus that got taken over by Nassau county and look at the service now! NICE ( Nassau Inter County Express )

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    100% right ^^

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    It was $47, I remember because I paid it multiple times for other people to also take it ( I'm such a good buddy ) . You don't have to hope because we all know that it is true not only about the IQ but just the lack of ability to follow simple instructions. Just look at some of the comments on here.

• Anti-crime
    replied
    So according to this guy its cheaper to hire 50 at 40k each than pay back everyone who took the test $40. Lmao I hope more people with that type of IQ passed this test. That means my list of 1xxx is really a 1xx.

Leave a comment:

• S13ChrisM
    replied
    Just spoke to a BTO. Left the Si mall and seen them doing the bus detail. He said that so far it’s just the buses and that he’s not sure how many people are gonna be hired. Really cool guys at that post.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10384 users online. 442 members and 9942 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X