Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    The proposed answer key has been out dude . We are waiting for the final answer key .

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Proposed Answer Key's Finally Released Today on 8/23/2017

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/proposed_answerkey.htm

EDIT: WTF am I losing it? Is this old news? Why did I have the two wrong i got marked on my sheet already? WTF
    Last edited by WILLDOGS; 08-23-2017, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thebigsnapple
    replied
    Originally posted by The hopeful View Post

Regular MTA shenanigans. Take forever to release scores or process tests after they've done them
    Can't forget the randomized selection process in between other processes. I agree with what others said as an applicant I would not hold my breath for a job with the MTA...this being said ABSOLOUTLY take the exams when they come out. You never know. Also shenanigans is my favorite word.

Leave a comment:

• thebigsnapple
    replied
    Anyone have any idea when the next exam may be? Also although this is definitely old news what's going on with the cars you guys use now has a State Police scheme...

Leave a comment:

• J2H
    replied
    Should never have to pay to get a job... and yet here I am buying driving records

Leave a comment:

• The hopeful
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post

And no one believed me when I said this over and over a while back. The automation will kill this job. I asked how to we get refunds and people laughed. Did the MTA really just take my money and make me waste time taking a test they had no intention of filling?

When do we get the media involved?
    Regular MTA shenanigans. Take forever to release scores or process tests after they've done them

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    According to the union they are not planning on hiring anyone anytime soon . The tbta is actually overstaffed because of the automation . I would not hold your breath for this job guys . Look elsewhere .
    And no one believed me when I said this over and over a while back. The automation will kill this job. I asked how to we get refunds and people laughed. Did the MTA really just take my money and make me waste time taking a test they had no intention of filling?

When do we get the media involved?

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    According to the union they are not planning on hiring anyone anytime soon . The tbta is actually overstaffed because of the automation . I would not hold your breath for this job guys . Look elsewhere .

Leave a comment:

• johnsmith6969
    commented on 's reply
    Post a link if you can

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    See the article in the NY Times....questions starting to be raised upstate and in city area about andy's motives. Heat seems to be building to send Troopers back upstate where theyn belong and are truly needed.

Leave a comment:

• wo 150
    replied
    I hate to say this to you guys and it is just my opinion. For those of us that can remember the old Long Island State Parkway Police, they use to patrol the Northern and Southern State Parkways before Troop L was created. When the Troop was created the members of the Parkway Police that could pass the background and physical were made State Troopers those that couldn't make it were placed in the NYS Park Police. For some reason I foresee the same thing happening to the TBTA. I could b wrong but it seems the handwriting on the wall. Remember this is just an opinion So don't go crazy

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    I wasn't kidding . There will be a mass retirement in tbta in 2020. They will hire due to attrition . They will nor hire many though .

Leave a comment:

• johnsmith6969
    replied
    I wonder if calling the union would give us any new info?

Leave a comment:

• Josel1992
    replied
    Originally posted by perpwatcher View Post

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Lol not the way it's going

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    They will hold off as long as legally possible in hopes that when the list #'s finally come out, most people will have found other employment and turn down this job.
    Then they will never hold another test for BTO again since the future is Toll Booth Less. Once all current BTO's retire, it's done folks.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5841 users online. 208 members and 5633 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X