300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
    I would prefer an afternoon time if there is one since I get off shift at 7AM. Hopefully they will let me know tomorrow.
    I picked up over night OT which sucks so I have to go after work straight to BK

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
      Anyone who wants to protest but can't reach anyone at the "protest number", send an e-mail to [email protected] - Give them your name, exam # & test session and location. I also gave last 4 of my social just in case. I got a confirmation e-mail the next day. Also, make sure you ask them in the e-mail WHEN the protest session is, as the reply I got seems to state that there are 2 protest sessions for the 21st AM test session. I e-mailed them back for clarification but won't get a response until the morning.
      This worked. I just emailed my name and my session asking to schedule over email because I can't reach anyone over the phone. They got back to me within half an hour. Although I emailed them prior to this where they told me to call and they gave me a different protest date saying it's on 4/21. The confirmation email has me scheduled for the 4/20 9am-3pm

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
        I picked up over night OT which sucks so I have to go after work straight to BK
        Looks like we're in the same boat on Monday then. The reply I got says 9AM though:

Thank you for contacting the MTA NYCT Exams Unit.

You are confirmed to come to the protest session on 4/20/2015, it begins at 9:00 AM. If possible, print this email and bring it with you.

The address is:
        180 Livingston Street
        4th floor
        Brooklyn NY 11201

Thank you, Exams
        m

Comment

• http://rew-online.com/2015/04/16/rac...ning-facility/

Much much better than the current setup.
          sigpic

Comment

• I wish the scores would come out by June but I guess the earliest is August
            Last edited by NYCpoorest; 04-17-2015, 05:16 PM. Reason: Stupid spell check

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
              http://rew-online.com/2015/04/16/rac...ning-facility/

Much much better than the current setup.
              Awesome. Guess the first group will be going into the academy sometime after the construction date is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                Awesome. Guess the first group will be going into the academy sometime after the construction date is up.
                I was under the impression we were still looking at an end-of-year academy for the first group.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                  I highly doubt they will close the old one before the new one is even built

Comment

• Look at nypd they didn't close the old facility until the queens one was complete I agree with nycpoorest I don't see them doing that either

Comment

• Ohhh ok good then. My apologies lol

Comment

• Just got the chance to see the result today. Exam was too simple. Spoke to a friend of mine, found out his brother is a SGT at the TBTA academy, he gave me his brother information so i ended up picking his brain. They are pushing space for a class by the end of the year once the list is officially established. Ironically enough, he told me to stay on my job because pay and benefits doesnt compare. (I hit my top pay (5.5) at the end of this month, Sun/Mon RDO) I'm in a good unit and also ESU support officer. I told him that I'll go through the process and academy and tried it out until the end of the 24 months and come back, i wont really be losing anything except difference in pay. At least, this way i tried it out. Im sorry, Just venting a little bit, is anybody else about to take a big pay cut as well and how are you guys dealing with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                          Just got the chance to see the result today. Exam was too simple. Spoke to a friend of mine, found out his brother is a SGT at the TBTA academy, he gave me his brother information so i ended up picking his brain. They are pushing space for a class by the end of the year once the list is officially established. Ironically enough, he told me to stay on my job because pay and benefits doesnt compare. (I hit my top pay (5.5) at the end of this month, Sun/Mon RDO) I'm in a good unit and also ESU support officer. I told him that I'll go through the process and academy and tried it out until the end of the 24 months and come back, i wont really be losing anything except difference in pay. At least, this way i tried it out. Im sorry, Just venting a little bit, is anybody else about to take a big pay cut as well and how are you guys dealing with it?
                          I'm taking a pay cut almost anywhere I go expect ny courts with the downstate pay, but in the long run its worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                            Just got the chance to see the result today. Exam was too simple. Spoke to a friend of mine, found out his brother is a SGT at the TBTA academy, he gave me his brother information so i ended up picking his brain. They are pushing space for a class by the end of the year once the list is officially established. Ironically enough, he told me to stay on my job because pay and benefits doesnt compare. (I hit my top pay (5.5) at the end of this month, Sun/Mon RDO) I'm in a good unit and also ESU support officer. I told him that I'll go through the process and academy and tried it out until the end of the 24 months and come back, i wont really be losing anything except difference in pay. At least, this way i tried it out. Im sorry, Just venting a little bit, is anybody else about to take a big pay cut as well and how are you guys dealing with it?

Off topic how does being a support esu officer work for DOC ?

Comment

• I'll be taking a pay cut as well but well worth it to me. Any chance you can ask the SGT about the physical? Cooper standards percentage?
                              NYPD Exam #4329
                              TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                                I'm taking a pay cut almost anywhere I go expect ny courts with the downstate pay, but in the long run its worth it
                                I hear ya buddy. Lets see what a top pay check looks like and then i might have some real soul searching to do. Part of me just feel bad that i might be taking a seat from somebody else if i make it and decide to leave after 24 months. a little christian guilt i guess. =)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9460 users online. 484 members and 8976 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X