300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spect1 View Post
    3/21 PM test taker here only one wrong #48. So if my math is correct my score's a 98.75. My question about this whole contesting answers thing is if a person who goes to the protest answered for example my question like I did and they give him the points do all candidates that tested and answered the question the same that got it wrong also get the points? Or are points awarded only to those who protest?
    Pretty sure that if someone gets a question thrown out, everyone gets the point.

Comment

• 1 wrong, 3/21 am

So close!

Comment

• 96.25 looks like I'm out of the game smh. So close!!
        sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• I'm tired of seeing people count themselves out because they didn't get 100. The list hasn't even been established yet. Yes, we know this job is super competitive because TBTA is a small agency but stop giving up before the final answer key is even published. If you insist on giving up after that, please remember to call and remove your name from the list once it's established. Thanks.

Comment

• If im not mistaken, not to long ago i was reading on the old tbta forums I think someone by the name RomanArts scored an 88 something and he was in the academy..I think it took him 3 years or alittle more to get called. Just think positive.

Comment

• Not really counting myself out but at the same time I'm not holding on to false hope. Last class only got up to list 500's. If we get lucky enough to be called without a 100 I'll be more than happy. Not really counting on it at this point but let's hope for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Neas View Post
                Not really counting myself out but at the same time I'm not holding on to false hope. Last class only got up to list 500's. If we get lucky enough to be called without a 100 I'll be more than happy. Not really counting on it at this point but let's hope for the best
                New physical agility will eliminate a bunch of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by spect1 View Post
                  New physical agility will eliminate a bunch of people.
                  Similar to NYPD's?

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                    Similar to NYPD's?
                    Way harder! Cooper standard like courts

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                      Way harder! Cooper standard like courts
                      Nice!!

Comment

• I can't speak for everyone but to wait 3-4 years might not be worth it for me. As I would be taking a 100k pay cut and losing my 27 vacay days. We'll see what happens. Good luck to all
                        sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Argh! One wrong! At least i can look forward to a good spot on the list.

Comment

• I got 1 wrong hopefully, I think I put down one wrong answer on my candidate record of answers but I know for sure I selected the correct answer on the actual scantron. (98.75) the reason I know this is because I attended the protest and I then remembered what I put down for that question
                            Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 04-21-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• i got 2 wrong for the 21st am session..anyone know if veteran points are going to be automatically added when the list is made?

Comment

• 3-21-am //42-74-80 wrong gggrrr!!!
                                96.3%
                                Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 04-15-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6408 users online. 241 members and 6167 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X