X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Alright..Hennessey or Johnny Walker lol.
    NoW, That sounds more like a man's drink! I was about to get you a strawberry daiquiri.. Hehe

But really, henny and Johnny walker at 2pm..i think u have a drinking problem, might need AA...lol..

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Alright..Hennessey or Johnny Walker lol.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Lol Damn, I wish i was making that kind of money. Atleast that long wait is finaly over and done with. But hey since your still offering the drinks I'll take Jack&Coke lol. I just did sit ups for the first time in years..50 sit ups in 2:20...horrible!!!!
    That's not bad for sit up, u only need 35 to pass I think.
    And just jack & coke.? You're a cheap date, that's not a problem buddy. But I don't think that's going to help with the sit up though.. Lmfao..

I just thought about it, if we do come on TBTA, that's another 5 YEARS to top pay again. OMFG... Lol... Here we go again..

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Well second set now just did 50 at 1:46. Feel alittle better now compare to 2:20 from my first set.

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
    To impact, junior, redbird, and everybody else,

So I'm mad that they made me waited 5.5 years before paying me this salary. Lol. It's a really decent check for the same amount of work I was doing last year or last month.. Smh.. Lol..
    Lol Damn, I wish i was making that kind of money. Atleast that long wait is finaly over and done with. But hey since your still offering the drinks I'll take Jack&Coke lol. I just did sit ups for the first time in years..50 sit ups in 2:20...horrible!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    To impact, junior, redbird, and everybody else,

So I'm mad that they made me waited 5.5 years before paying me this salary. Lol. It's a really decent check for the same amount of work I was doing last year or last month.. Smh.. Lol..

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Hello to everyone in this forums great information and updated I have question does anybody remember what was on questions # 72,74,76 on the March 21 am exam any information will be greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• SendHelp
    replied
    I think CBP is a sweet gig if you can pass the poly. As 20 mentioned most people will fail even if you tell the truth.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
    In any case, you shouldn't apply to any law enforcement agency if you did a crime bad enough to make them refer you to a local pd.
    That's true. I just read horror stories about cbp polygraph. I'm pretty sure everybody have some skeletons in their closet. Not to the extend that requires prosecution I hope. Lol

Leave a comment:

• BaneDroid
    replied
    That's a great job! If ya can get it. But that polygraph is a serious problem. Knocked out 2/3 of all candidates. Google it, they refer applicants to local prosecutions for crimes they admit to during the polygraph. Crazy!
    In any case, you shouldn't apply to any law enforcement agency if you did a crime bad enough to make them refer you to a local pd.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Thanks guys for the kind words. Now let see what this top pay check looks like. I might be able to buy that first round of drinks that I owe you guys sooner than I thought.. Lol..

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Nice man congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Junior214
    replied
    Oh lol, it's pay day. My first top pay check. Been a very long 5.5 years bro
    Congrats and many more to you

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Wait, one more day for what? Lol
    Oh lol, it's pay day. My first top pay check. Been a very long 5.5 years bro

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
    Just to let you peeps know. US customs is hiring now for newark and jfk. Something else I guess to keep your minds off waiting for this listing.
    That's a great job! If ya can get it. But that polygraph is a serious problem. Knocked out 2/3 of all candidates. Google it, they refer applicants to local prosecutions for crimes they admit to during the polygraph. Crazy!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5582 users online. 202 members and 5380 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X