300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
    Can't make it to the protest session tomorrow, oh well. I'll take the 2 questions wrong as a loss.
    Im sure someone will protest those questions you cannot

Comment

• Yeah true.

Comment

• So I guess that I am the only one here with #76 wrong. I wish I knew what that question was, but I'm content with a 99. I have no choice because I can't make it to the protest. Does anyone have more info regarding this cooper physical? Is this done during the application process? Besides, what I read online about it, it seems pretty easy.

Comment

• I'm heading down to the protest session today. I also want to know about the cooper standards specifically what percentage.
          NYPD Exam #4329
          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
            I'm heading down to the protest session today. I also want to know about the cooper standards specifically what percentage.
            Good luck. Let us know which questions you end up protesting and how it goes. I'm still waiting for the March 21 answer key to be posted.
            NYPD EXAM: 4312
            Score: 9X
            List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
            Score : ?
            List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
            Score : 100
            List : ?

Comment

• Goodluck SendHelp

Comment

• The protest was a smooth process. They led me into this room with about 8 other people. Handed me the exam and protest sheet. The question I got wrong was worded incorrectly. Strong chance they may throw that question out or allow additional answers.
                NYPD Exam #4329
                TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

The protest was a smooth process. They led me into this room with about 8 other people. Handed me the exam and protest sheet. The question I got wrong was worded incorrectly. Strong chance they may throw that question out or allow additional answers.
                  Do they tell you if/when you will be notified about their decision? I'm not sure how protest sessions work.
                  NYPD EXAM: 4312
                  Score: 9X
                  List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                  Score : ?
                  List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                  Score : 100
                  List : ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                    Do they tell you if/when you will be notified about their decision? I'm not sure how protest sessions work.
                    Usually they review the protests and then they post a final answer key. They also allow protests via mail i believe. Dont have my record of answers in reach but ill double check when i get home

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                      Usually they review the protests and then they post a final answer key. They also allow protests via mail i believe. Dont have my record of answers in reach but ill double check when i get home
                      We'll find out when they post the final answer key. Yup, you can also protest by mail.
                      NYPD Exam #4329
                      TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

The question I got wrong was worded incorrectly. Strong chance they may throw that question out or allow additional answers.
                        What was the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                          What was the question?
                          Without giving away the question, it was about the actions a BTO must follow in a certain order. I believe the question was worded wrong leading me to believe a certain action was already taken. Hope that makes sense for you.
                          NYPD Exam #4329
                          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by sendhelp View Post
                            without giving away the question, it was about the actions a bto must follow in a certain order. I believe the question was worded wrong leading me to believe a certain action was already taken. Hope that makes sense for you.
                            actually it does.. I was wondering about that one. I didnt want to assume, but i guess we had too

Comment

• all answers are up!

Comment

• i got two wrong
                                21st pm

anyone remember those questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8681 users online. 459 members and 8222 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X