• Show
Clear All

• goldcuff
    replied
    Def Dosent happen quick

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    1 year isn't long ,,, lo we took a civil service exam,, by the time they get done w the process it may take another 6 months before I get the ' hire' call.

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensKnicks View Post
    I think who ever he spoke to have him a generic answer
    THATS what I was thinking

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    I think who ever he spoke to have him a generic answer

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by goldcuff View Post
    i got 1 wrong
    a year with one wrong¿!
    Geeze!!

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    I got 1 wrong

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by goldcuff View Post
    mta said they should call me in a year . Any updates??
    what was your score from the proposed answer key?
    WHO DID YOU CALL?

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    Tbta 5606

Mta said they should call me in a year . Any updates??

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
    Correct abt the first part. I dunno anythjng about mta transit retirement. But u can look up nycers and see the different retirement tier for TBTA. It's explains the different calculation and how much percentage contribution and all that good stuffs
    Thanks 20 !! I was curious to see how similar if not the same the pension was between NYCT AND TBTA CONSIDERING THERE BOTH MTA...WELL OFF FOR SOME MORE BBQ... ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
    old tier refering to tier 4 and 5?
    50% of highest 3 whether any consecutive 3 or last 3? Correct??
    I know tier 4 with mta rto division trains , busses... Its 50% of top 3 any consecutive 5 not to exceed 10% of the previous yr..
    Correct abt the first part. I dunno anythjng about mta transit retirement. But u can look up nycers and see the different retirement tier for TBTA. It's explains the different calculation and how much percentage contribution and all that good stuffs

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by 20noutlife View Post
    i'll tried to explain this one, depending on what tier u will be in determine what pension u will fall into. For the new guys, it's final average of 5 years not to exceed 10%. If u fall under the old tier, then it's best 3 years, whether highest consecutive 3yrs or final 3 years
    old tier refering to tier 4 and 5?
    50% of highest 3 whether any consecutive 3 or last 3? Correct??
    I know tier 4 with mta rto division trains , busses... Its 50% of top 3 any consecutive 5 not to exceed 10% of the previous yr..
    Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 05-24-2015, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
    Good day mr gbot sir:
    Quick ques.. As far as the pension is concerned, is it 50% of the average of your best 3 out of any consecutive 5 ??

I'll tried to explain this one, depending on what tier u will be in determine what pension u will fall into. For the new guys, it's final average of 5 years not to exceed 10%. If u fall under the old tier, then it's best 3 years, whether highest consecutive 3yrs or final 3 years

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Good day mr gbot sir:
    Quick ques.. As far as the pension is concerned, is it 50% of the average of your best 3 out of any consecutive 5 ??

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    To anybody on the job or Sarge,

What's the policies in regards to firearm. I know the authorized on/off duty weapons but what about other firearms that's not on authorized list, can we own them after probation or do we have to sell/transfer them before we get on the job.
    Last edited by 20NOutLife; 05-23-2015, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
    What's up everyone? So.....has anyone found out if it's verified that the TBTA will be using the Cooper test for the physical or the past used traditional test?
    I spoken to a Sgt that works in TBTA academy and he said that it is what they are planning to do.

I hope they really go thru with it. This way it would disqualified Alot of people that's not physically fit. There is Alot of people that took the exam, so this is a faster way to go thru the list.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9124 users online. 406 members and 8718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X