Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know how to get the veteran credit added to the scores? BTW, this process is going pretty fast compare to other agencies. Wait till it gets deeper into the process where its really hurry up and wait. lol, waiting for the academy call was the worst!.. congratz to everybody that did well

Comment

• DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT # of THE QUESTION WITH THE BACKING UP THE RMP AND HITTING ANOTHER CAR , should you leave a note with your info or contact your supervisor at a later time. Who got it correct or Incorrect ? What was the answer??
      Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 04-10-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
        DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT # THE QUESTION WITH THE BACKING UP THE RMP AND HITTING ANOTHER CAR , should you leave a note with your info or contact your supervisor at a later time. Who got it correct or Incorrect ? What was the answer??
        Might as well protest just to check the answer. The 2 most plausible answers both have valid arguments so there's no reason to lose the point for it.

Comment

• Any going to protest March 7th AM session question #80?
          NYPD Exam #4329
          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• I heard back from MTA. The key will be posted for the March 21st exam on 4/16. With the protest session on 4/21.
            Also i was told in the email 14000+ took the exam. Another thing worth noting is they told me the protest for the march 7th exam is 4/13.
            Last edited by Rh992; 04-10-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rh992 View Post
              i heard back from mta. The key will be posted for the march 21st exam on 4/16. With the protest session on 4/21.
              Also i was told in the email 14000+ took the exam. Another thing worth noting is they told me the protest for the march 7th exam is 4/13.
              good info...thanks

Comment

• 14,000 better than 20,000

Comment

• Hey impact you try calling them?

Comment

• Just called and booked myself for the protest April 13. Even though i have 2 wrong out of 80, its still worth to check it out and see what can be fixed if possible. Even if you have 1 wrong definitely take the chance to go over it.

Comment

• BaneDroid yes, you have to keep calling them. I called 5 times and finally spoke to someone.

Comment

• If it keeps ringing, a recording is going to come on and say "extension 0000, extension invalid" something like that and it disconnects. Just keep trying.

Comment

• Got in touch with them. Picked april 20th.
                          Last edited by BaneDroid; 04-10-2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                            Hey impact you try calling them?
                            Way better than 30,000!

Comment

• This wait is killing me more than the fact that i got canvassed for a Nassau desk job that im gonna get DQed for due to residency bs

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                                Way better than 30,000!
                                YES INDEED, with 14,000+ and the cooper physical test knocking out more people. I think people with up to 4-5 wrong might get canvassed in the first call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10280 users online. 521 members and 9759 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X