Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those that took the march 7th morning session exam, anyone get 18 and 28 wrong? And maybe remember what the question asked?

Comment

• I was on a 41 answer streak before I got to the 1 wrong Question # 42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Federalemp View Post
        I was on a 41 answer streak before I got to the 1 wrong Question # 42.
        I was on a 79 question streak until the last one. Not sure if its worth protesting since Gbot said we'll probably get called for the first group.
        NYPD Exam #4329
        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• I dont know I am about to protest number 28. Seems like a question most people got wrong I have an idea which one it is too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
            I dont know I am about to protest number 28. Seems like a question most people got wrong I have an idea which one it is too.
            Make sure you picked the right hour your exam was

Comment

• yeah I wrote it down in my phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                I was on a 79 question streak until the last one. Not sure if its worth protesting since Gbot said we'll probably get called for the first group.
                Remember 20k people took this easy test you won't be the only one with one question wrong. Every point counts

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                  Remember 20k people took this easy test you won't be the only one with one question wrong. Every point counts
                  Exactly!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                    I dont know I am about to protest number 28. Seems like a question most people got wrong I have an idea which one it is too.
                    You remember what they asked on 28?

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                      You remember what they asked on 28?
                      I believe its the one with the toll booth fire. The time it cleared up.

Comment

• got a 95...should have had a 98 or better. *smh*

Comment

• Hmmm looks like I'll have to protest for 28 as well.

Comment

• Does anybody know what happens at the protest ? Do they go over the entire exam or only certain questions?

Comment

• You go into a classroom, sign in, they provide you with a copy of the exam, and you have I think 2 hours to review the exam, and write your protest to whatever questions you feel your answer was as correct or better. A lot of people don't realize it but you must put in your protest WHY your answer was better than the alleged correct answer.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                                You go into a classroom, sign in, they provide you with a copy of the exam, and you have I think 2 hours to review the exam, and write your protest to whatever questions you feel your answer was as correct or better. A lot of people don't realize it but you must put in your protest WHY your answer was better than the alleged correct answer.
                                Thanks sgt for clearing that up

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6551 users online. 256 members and 6295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X